Bush gets shoes thrown at him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl2: :rofl2: hilarious videos and animations!

those presidency video made me laugh so hard.... damnit. I wish someone throw a shoe on him to wake up to see those mistakes on USA and lost our money due of gas prices goes UP and UP.. and making us to lose our homes. Damnit!

Epic F-A-I-L!!

lol. It is funny.

he didnt even scared but chuckles. What a bold Texan.

thats why he is president for. to chuckles at them which he show America to stand brave.

oh boy what a great history & memory for bush's last days of a president. ouchie.

Those videos and animations are so hilarious. :laugh2::laugh2: I had to laugh to see bush smiling... but bummer the shoes missed.

Saw it last night.. Wow! Frighten! :Ohno: ;)

Kast sko mot Bush

Instructions in Norwegian translated simple:

VINKEL= Adjust aim of arm up and down

STRYKE: Force of shoe you want to toss

Click "KAST SKOEN" and sit back!

I hit Prezident Dumbass on the 1st try!

Well he threw it at the President so yeah they considered that as a threat and you would obviously be in VERY big trouble for something like that lol.

Awww...then i feel so sorry for the shoe-tossin guy! :(
Bush ought to pardon him, heh!! its nothing
major, its not like he is trying to kill Bush or
anything like that..geez.

I guess I miss the humor of someone throwing shoes at our country's President and Flag. :dunno:

I guess I miss the humor of someone throwing shoes at our country's President and Flag. :dunno:

wait... I thought he accident throw his pair shoes to both Iraq flags?

Awww...then i feel so sorry for the shoe-tossin guy! :(
Bush ought to pardon him, heh!! its nothing
major, its not like he is trying to kill Bush or
anything like that..geez.

But in that culture it is an insult of the highest order. On another note, I guess we found our weapons of mass destruction. :lol:

Last edited:
Kast sko mot Bush

Instructions in Norwegian translated simple:

VINKEL= Adjust aim of arm up and down

STRYKE: Force of shoe you want to toss

Click "KAST SKOEN" and sit back!

I hit Prezident Dumbass on the 1st try!

I planned to post it here but you beat me! :D

It is a cool game. It could be better if his head is taken out of his body by being hit with a shoe. :laugh2:

But I do think this illustrates the bigger problem. Bush dodges the problem (in this case he dodged the shoe), and Iraq ends up suffering more for it. (the shoe hitting the Iraqi flag.) Am I the only one that finds both humorus AND illustrative of this administration??

FINALLY!!! Bush won a brownie point for me. His dodge is absolutely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back