Bush gets shoes thrown at him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch for incoming Nike Air Jordan missiles launched from China!

American-made New Balance shoes make perfect Weapons of Mass Shoelessness.

and where's Shoeless Joe Jackson when we need him...oh never mind he is up in Heaven throwing his baseball cleats at Commissioner Landis!

:laugh2: That video, it seems that both shoe have been hit on both Iraq flag.

At his second throw, Bush didn't get his head down, what a true Texan. :lol: Good thing there's no bomb in his shoes.
What? True Texan.. I am so confused?
Actually while Bush may have been raised in Texas he was in fact born in New Haven, Connecticut.
I am a Texan and I do not claim him.

Damn, good reflexes that Bush has! What a way to end his presidency! :giggle:
I agree he really dodged this. I think he may have known that this might happen because in Iraq I believe and may be wrong that it is common place for a person to throw a shoe or if they point the bottom of their shoe to you it is a great sign of disrespect.

Who cares really, I do not want to see him get hit that is childish but maybe he can just leave and we can get our country back in order. I am tired of being ashamed.

It would be a perfect way to mark the end of his presidency if one of the shoes hit Bush on his head. :laugh2:

It is friggin' hilarious!

Actually while Bush may have been raised in Texas he was in fact born in New Haven, Connecticut.

Several of great Texans such as Sam Houston and Stephen Austin are Texans but they're from TN and VA.

Bush live in Texas longer than any other state. So, he is claim as Texas. He brought great part of business in Texas in his career.

I born in Asia but I live long and know to be proud as Texan.

I can attest that Dubyas's skill at dodging is pretty much attributed to Laura tossing a few things at him like:

1) Dishes
2) Jack Daniel bottles
3) the kitchen sink
and
4) Wile E. Coyote's anvil!

Pretty good reflexes for a 62 yr old man :lol:

In other news: The New York Yankees are considering signing al-Zaidi to a $1.5 million dollar contract to pitch for the team.

al-Zaidi's agent, Saddam Hussein's ex lawyer wasnt reachable for comment.

I bet al-Zaidi demands more money since he learned the Yanks signed Sabathia and Burnett to new multi-years contracts with huge money. :giggle:

I cannot wait to watch Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien crack jokes about this incident on their shows this week.

Now that journalist is out of one pair of shoes...yet another thing to blame on Bush. :giggle:

I think i heard that this shoe tossin guy got
two years in the hole..:shock:...
is that truuuee?? If so, kinda harsh punishment, heh!!
:eek2:

Love NeoBarack dodging a Florsheim the Matrix way heh.

and who won the volleyball match Dumbya or al-Zaidi? I better hope that aint Misty May-Treanor hiding behind Dumbya :rofl:

This could be the video of the year. Ha ha. I was laughing so hard I nearly had to change my pants. Is there a way I could put one of these on my facebook profile for all my Bush-loving holy roller friends? (yes I have people in my church that honestly believe that Bush is a genius).

This could be the video of the year. Ha ha. I was laughing so hard I nearly had to change my pants. Is there a way I could put one of these on my facebook profile for all my Bush-loving holy roller friends? (yes I have people in my church that honestly believe that Bush is a genius).

Just right click then save as

and u can just post em out on ur facebook.

bgbe2s.gif

bushpiesrl9.gif

shoethrowqu7.gif

:giggle: First one is my favourite!
Whoa... already!?

I like the 2nd and 3rd one. :)

I agree he really dodged this. I think he may have known that this might happen because in Iraq I believe and may be wrong that it is common place for a person to throw a shoe or if they point the bottom of their shoe to you it is a great sign of disrespect.

Who cares really, I do not want to see him get hit that is childish but maybe he can just leave and we can get our country back in order. I am tired of being ashamed.

I define True Texan as a nickname for a person (cowboy for example) who doesn't afraid of things.

A badass who doesnt take anything from anybody.
A: Whoa, who is that guy that just beat the shit out of that northerner?
B: A Texan

I think i heard that this shoe tossin guy got
two years in the hole..:shock:...
is that truuuee?? If so, kinda harsh punishment, heh!!
:eek2:

Well he threw it at the President so yeah they considered that as a threat and you would obviously be in VERY big trouble for something like that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back