Broken Hearts/Breakups

I remmy I threw my exh's pixes and my mom found it and save it behind my back. After my mom's death and I found the pixes and I was like :eek:. In my mind MOM What are you doing with all those pixes that I threw it away. Grrrrrrrrrr at her. Oh well now she doesnt have to worry about me yelling at her since she is rest at peace. :giggle:

Pomeranian said:
I remmy I threw my exh's pixes and my mom found it and save it behind my back. After my mom's death and I found the pixes and I was like :eek:. In my mind MOM What are you doing with all those pixes that I threw it away. Grrrrrrrrrr at her. Oh well now she doesnt have to worry about me yelling at her since she is rest at peace. :giggle:

you got me choke while I eat my mushroom soup lol :giggle:.. really your mom found in the trash and collect them to save it till she died ? wow intersting to me maybe your mom like your ex bf as friend ? hehe :lol:

-------

my 1st ex bf and I send our stuff back :)..

^Angel^ said:
I don't remember how long it took me to get over it but I moved on, since I know there's million fishes in the sea LOL...
That's my favorite quote... :)

There's plenty of fishes in the sea!

VamPyroX said:

So .. I'm a fish :lol:

Who would want to grill me for dinner ? :giggle:

VamPyroX said:

<likes this quote but hard to find a soulmate :aw: then I thought my girls's father was my soulmate and I'm heartbroken

Cheri said:
I've learned that there's somebody out there who is gotta be wonderful than your ex. Many of us thinks that we might never get over our ex, which is not true, we can, the power is in our hands

I believe that there is someone out there for everyone too, but we have to be in the right emotional state of mind to be with that person too. Soemtimes we have to go through those bad relationships to be ready when the right person comes along.

Cheri said:
Anyone who goes back with their ex are just foolish

You are SO right. I never see anyone end up happy this way except if maybe you broke-up because one person was an addict or alcoholic but got clean and sober.

Sometimes I still have anger for my ex and it's been 7 years, but not very often. The best thing I ever learned to do is to pray for people who I am upset with in some way and keep praying for them until I am not upset anymore. It really helps.

I know that it will be a cliche when I say this - Time does heal.

But honestly, in my opinion, time does heal all pains. We have to remember that rejection does not mean we are worthless - it simply means that it is wrong timing, place or person. Love is hard to find - it is easy to find so many people you could like but it does not mean it will develop into a loving relationship. Everyone has their own agendas - our agendas may not mesh with theirs so we have to remember that for everyone we met, we become wiser and understanding.

Wisdom comes from when we start asking ourselves "What did I learn from that relationship? What can I bring these wisdom pearls to next relationship?".

Remember - it is better to have loved and lost, than never. It challenges our souls and we become better for that. :ily:

Gentum, I would argue that the aphorism "time heals all wounds" is an illusion. Certain wounds never go away. People, as it has been done over the centuries in the history of humanity, have managed to live with them for the rest of the lives.

I just my heart broken today. I dont want to turn into a cynical, hurt and angry person...but this sux!! I know there are many other fish in the sea...but I'm exhausted of running into all the wrong ones!!!

Back