Brickfest Pics

Matty, Great pictures collection. I really love them. :mrgreen: And you got really nice eyes too. :)

great picture.. i found serveal picture of myself in it.. whew.. so i can show off to my friends.. :P

Cheri said:
Matty, Great pictures collection. I really love them. :mrgreen: And you got really nice eyes too. :)
LOL...Thanx. I've been getting that since I was a kid.

panda manda said:
great picture.. i found serveal picture of myself in it.. whew.. so i can show off to my friends..
Oh, which pictures did I take of you?

FeistyChick said:
my my... you were overlooked again dear! :rofl:

next time EXPOSE your lovely fangs! :twisted: :rofl:
That's normal. No one cares about me. No one bothers to stop and smell the roses. I'm used to it. ;)

prostock19 said:
LOL...Thanx. I've been getting that since I was a kid.

Oh, which pictures did I take of you?

i have pink and black hair. u can see it when woman baseball i was use ntid sweatershirt.. and other i was kinda hide.. :whistle:

prostock19 said:
LOL...I am still alive Eternity :D

No, I actually saw you in the gym. I can recognize some people but there are too many people so I hung out with my friends in there.

eternity said:
No, I actually saw you in the gym. I can recognize some people but there are too many people so I hung out with my friends in there.
Are you saying that you were there?

well....while i was at the club, i had 3 people asking me to take picture for them. they would ask me, "do you mind take picture of us?" I said sure! I would do it! i had nice time there.

Thanx Java!!!

Damn, I missed meeting ALOT of people...Maybe I should wear a PROSTOCK shirt next time...or just everyone, look for the camera equipment..LOL

prostock19 said:
Thanx Java!!!

Damn, I missed meeting ALOT of people...Maybe I should wear a PROSTOCK shirt next time...or just everyone, look for the camera equipment..LOL

TSK TSK... that is because you were "were busy FOCUSING" too much!!! :rofl:
MWAHHH!!! :D

Very nice pictures, Matty! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Katzie, I shall keep your digital camera recommendation in mind.. it's time for a new camera for me (crappy Kodak DC5000, that was recalled but I kept it anyway)... I am borrowing the school's digital camera, Canon PowerShot S1. Impressive, but a bit hard to get the focus where you want it to be.. if done automatically. Altho I'm ordering a new Canon DV MVX350i (vid camera)... new digital cameras will have to wait! I love editing movies and burning them to DVDs!

Looks like everyone had a good time at BF, eh? :) :gossip:

eternity said:
That's possible.
There were a few gals with short... I mean SHORT hair. Was that them? Were you wearing a jacket? Possibly with a hood?

Back