Boy Kills Parents then has Party!!

More importantly, what's up with people from Florida?!?!?!!?

I AM DISAPPOINT.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Wtf?!

The Casey Anthony trial gave him the idea he could get away with murder I guess.

More importantly, what's up with people from Florida?!?!?!!?

I AM DISAPPOINT.

I did not notice this happen in Florida. I heard this on the news but I did not really pay attention to it, after listening about the trial of Casey Anthony I could not believe there was another senseless horrible crime! Some times I hate to watch TV or turn on my computer as you never know what horrible story is going to be right in front of your face!!

Buwah ha ha ha!! I'm from Florida...... so beware of the evil Babyblue!!!!! :rofl:

Why are people so unhappy in Florida? It is such a sunny state so people should be happy and carefree! Maybe too much sun baked their brains?

Well, I'm very happy here in Florida!....but I haven't killed my daughter or my parents...so much crime these days....it's everywhere, really.

This was a very gruesome crime, that's all I can say about it. Lock him up for life, at age 17....he knew what he was doing and what he did....why he did it is another story.

Why are people so unhappy in Florida? It is such a sunny state so people should be happy and carefree! Maybe too much sun baked their brains?

*gasp* I am so offended by this post!! Now where did I hide that knife???:giggle:

Back