Boy Kills Parents then has Party!!

I don't think the drug had much to do with it except that it allowed his inhibitions to be let down. What amount of control he had over his rage was negated by the drug. But I will guarantee there were huge problems there before the Esctacy was ever ingested.

Oh I just bet. I woudn't be surprised at what the cops will come up with if they investage this case.

Last edited:
I don't think the drug had much to do with it except that it allowed his inhibitions to be let down. What amount of control he had over his rage was negated by the drug. But I will guarantee there were huge problems there before the Esctacy was ever ingested.

Who know what the Esctacy was cut with! And not everyone react to drugs the same way!

Who know what the Esctacy was cut with! And not everyone react to drugs the same way!

I still don't think that this was caused by drug use. I am basing my conclusion on extensive knowledge of mental illness and drug use. I will bet a dollar to a donut that this child has a pre-exisiting mental illness...maybe a co-morbid diagnosis. If Ecsacy created this situation, about 70% of the teen aged population would be killing their parents.

He has planned on killing his parents according to his best friend. He kept telling his best friend he was going to kill his parents. He also told his best friend that he hid the phone so they would not have access to call 911. He also told his friends other things. Read the Police report it is there. The murder seems to me was premeditated.

So the drug did not cause him to kill his parents. He already had a mindset to kill his parents. He could have taken the drugs to take away the jitters....

I still don't think that this was caused by drug use. I am basing my conclusion on extensive knowledge of mental illness and drug use. I will bet a dollar to a donut that this child has a pre-exisiting mental illness...maybe a co-morbid diagnosis. If Ecsacy created this situation, about 70% of the teen aged population would be killing their parents.

70% of teenagers nowadays have tried ecstasy!? I didnt think that drug was that popular. Only weed.

I am not saying drug was the only cause of of this killing, just that some people react the opposite of others. I did not go into details why I felt this way but it is for the reasons you said. I am just too hot do all that typing! Thanks for doing for me!! Something this happen years ago when I made some brownies with pot and had some friends over. The 3 of us had a blast but my boyfriend flipped out! I think he had flashback from being Vietnam War , we where able to keep him save until he calmed down. My sister was friend house and saw some brownies on the stove and ate some. When she got back home she started to 'trip' and thought she was having another break down! Then I called her friend and sure enough the brownies had hash in them and the women 2 girls where sick in bed from eating some! The mother was a dumb for leaving the brownies out for anyone to eat!
I was asking my sister if there where any more brownies! My sister had a bad trip because of her break down she had.

I am not saying drug was the only cause of of this killing, just that some people react the opposite of others. I did not go into details why I felt this way but it is for the reasons you said. I am just too hot do all that typing! Thanks for doing for me!! Something this happen years ago when I made some brownies with pot and had some friends over. The 3 of us had a blast but my boyfriend flipped out! I think he had flashback from being Vietnam War , we where able to keep him save until he calmed down. My sister was friend house and saw some brownies on the stove and ate some. When she got back home she started to 'trip' and thought she was having another break down! Then I called her friend and sure enough the brownies had hash in them and the women 2 girls where sick in bed from eating some! The mother was a dumb for leaving the brownies out for anyone to eat!
I was asking my sister if there where any more brownies! My sister had a bad trip because of her break down she had.

If you give LSD to an unsuspecting person, all that person's neuroses will rise to the surface and be displayed. Once shortly after the Vietnam war we had an "acid party" on a farm, and I caught one guy trying to boobytrap an outhouse with a hand grenade. He was convinced it was the right thing to do, and my blood ran cold when I saw it was a live hand grenade. The next morning he decided that he needed help and thank God he did get it. He is fine now, with several kids and a beautiful wife. I am glad I was there at the right time.

70% of teenagers nowadays have tried ecstasy!? I didnt think that drug was that popular. Only weed.

Very popular around this area. And from what I understand, in others as well. And that number would be those who have used at least once, not frequently. I don't have anything to actually support that number; am just going off what I have heard from teens, and the list of drugs that clients will admit to having used at least once.

For weed, I would place the number even higher for those that have used at least once.

I know a couple of Vietnam vets that absolutely cannot smoke pot, or eat it, either one because it triggers flashbacks. But they are also diagnosed with PTSD.

Very popular around this area. And from what I understand, in others as well. And that number would be those who have used at least once, not frequently. I don't have anything to actually support that number; am just going off what I have heard from teens, and the list of drugs that clients will admit to having used at least once.

For weed, I would place the number even higher for those that have used at least once.

I agree about the Ecstasy. Oh Lord, I wish they would realize the damage it does to the heart. :(

If you give LSD to an unsuspecting person, all that person's neuroses will rise to the surface and be displayed. Once shortly after the Vietnam war we had an "acid party" on a farm, and I caught one guy trying to boobytrap an outhouse with a hand grenade. He was convinced it was the right thing to do, and my blood ran cold when I saw it was a live hand grenade. The next morning he decided that he needed help and thank God he did get it. He is fine now, with several kids and a beautiful wife. I am glad I was there at the right time.

Exactly. This is what I was referring to with the Ecstacy having lowered this kid's inhibitions. He has talked about murdering his parents previously, but had not acted. I'm suggesting that the drug lowered his inhibitions enough that he could act on what he had planned.

Back