Born in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries shell, good job my head is as thick as my skin:giggle:
nothing bothers me . . .

FREEDOM! Oh, yeah, ya'lls think those who want freedom is disillusioned. Again, you would say, FREEDOM!

(by the way, racism has no correlation to freedom - just a heads up, ya'll.)

yes he's a keen writer, and a good one too, although I worry what he'd make of this madness, a comedy perhaps lol

He is no longer a mod here.

FREEDOM! Oh, yeah, ya'lls think those who want freedom is disillusioned. Again, you would say, FREEDOM!

what one earth are you talking about? we shed our brothers blood before any settlers hit the US, for freedom, so can you try and elaborate for once? I have honestly no idea what you are on about, you talk in riddles, that not even Nasa could decipher

what one earth are you talking about? we sehd our brothers blood before any settlers hit the US for freedom, so can you try and elaborate for once? I have honestly no idea what you are on about

and I haven't a clue whom William Wallace is. He is not important, afterall. Not, in the least, bit. You deny; I'll deny, too.

I thought "RoadRunner" is a program run by commerical interests out in the Midwest? My sister would swear by it.

Off-topic...

I've had Road Runner for several months and wouldn't use anything else.

and I haven't a clue whom William Wallace is. He is not important, afterall. Not, in the least, bit. You deny; I'll deny, too.
i wont either way as I didnt mention him, he was a latter figure that only the ignorant and uneducated(due to a film) tie to our fight to freedom, so again care to elaoborate?

Off-topic...

I've had RoadRunner for several months and wouldn't use anything else.

My sister, based upon VP and e-mail use, abhors RoadRunner. The service is not conversable nor is it VP-friendly. You are lucky that you receive VP service with RR without complaint.

i wont either way as I didnt mention him, s/he was a latter figure only the ignorant and uneducated(due to a film) tie to our fight to freedom, so again care to elaoborate?

You don't watch Hollywood? Just the same, a person from Scotland is not free nor is s/he a "country." A Scottish person is, whilst not subjected to the English crown (by reason of religion), is - very - a member of the United Kingdom (i.e. BRITISH).

My sister, based upon VP and e-mail use, abhors RoadRunner. The service is not conversable nor is it VP-friendly. You are lucky that you receive VP service with RR without complaint.

It wasn't always that way. I tried using Road Runner several years ago, but ran into constant connection problems. Fortunately, the service has improved significantly since then.

By VP, do you mean videophone? If so, that wouldn't make a difference to me since I'm totally blind.

It wasn't always that way. I tried using Road Runner several years ago, but ran into constant connection problems. Fortunately, the service has improved significantly since then.

Connection problems? I (and many others) have no tolerance toward those who promise connection and do not deliver. I applaud your patience.

Connection problems? I (and many others) have no tolerance toward those who promise connection and do not deliver. I applaud your patience.

Actually, when I experienced connection problems, I quit the service within a week. I don't have *any* patience when it comes to that kind of thing.

However, I've had Road Runner since last November and haven't experienced any connection problems since. In fact, it's been everything the TV commercial claims it to be -- and more.

Having said that, if there does come a time where I have connection problems, I will drop Road Runner service like a rock and move on to another ISP.

What is VP? Videophone? If so, I could care less about that since I'm totally blind and don't have any other deaf members in my family.

You don't watch Hollywood? Just the same, a person from Scotland is not free nor is s/he a "country." A Scottish person is, whilst not subjected to the English crown (by reason of religion), is - very - a member of the United Kingdom (i.e. BRITISH).

yes i watched it, so many innacurities it was scary, yes we are still part of UK. they outnumber us ten to one, yet they still took 400 years to take over our country, yet if you read into it, we are still a country within the UK, but other than trying to goad me which you are massively failing, I again don't see any relevance in your comments, but then we have a saying here, "whats the epitome of failure? an American flunking their history exam:lol: hell ye could have asked yer grand dad":lol:

yes i watched it, so many innacurities it was scary, yes we are still part of UK. they outnumber us ten to one, yet they still took 400 years to take over our country, yet if you read into it, we are still a country within the UK, but other than trying to goad me which you are massively failing, I again don't see any relevance in your comments, but then we have a saying here, "whats the epitome of failure? an American flunking their history exam:lol: hell ye could have asked yer grand dad":lol:

Hi, Liebling!

Wokamuka,

Did you not see my question? What do you mean by VP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back