Born in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you love a good debate - first thing you should do is respect each country's differences (politically, socially, economically, etc.). So far - you came out pretty bad... by accusing USA as a ignorant warmongers, calling Bill Gates a thief, etc...

shame...

i wanst accusing, merely pointing out, and I have never said the US are warmongers, why would I. they are always the last ones on the bus.

they are always the last ones on the bus.

That is a typical European perception. Yet, it is a typical MISperception of the American position. I guess, surprisingly (not), America is not the Old World.

Glad this thread is turning out to be a comedy. We all could use some good humor! :lol:

That is a typical European perception. Yet, it is a typical MISperception of the American position. I guess, surprisingly (not), America is not the Old World.

and you are right, its def not the "old world", very new, and stolen from the natural inhabitants, so i can do nothing but agree, although i do fail to see any point in your response

and you are right, its def not the "old world", very new, and stolen from the natural inhabitants, so i can do nothing but agree, although i do fail to see any point in your response

:roll: the more you speak like that, the lower your age is....

all popcorn is american mate, ye agve the world that much, oh and hot dogs lol

If you're eatin' from Redenbacher's popcorn, I'd be inclined to be friendly. Still, the racist comment was, rather, off-putting.

If you're eatin' from Redenbacher's popcorn, I'd be inclined to be friendly. Still, the racist comment was, rather, off-putting.

which was> i ask for the third time, if I did I will apoligise, sincerley, and i do mean that, I don't fire off cheap insults like some, so if i have I am big enough to correct it, so point it out please, with quotes.. thank you

one thing i will watch in earnest, the last debate disapeared, somone is meddling with the American freedom of speech policies, i hope you are ready to fight for the constituion, or ??? bulldroppings perhaps?

I think it's popcorn made in Indiana. A national well known company--like Smucker's.

mmm, thanks byrdie, I think, although it just makes me even more confused as her topic has no logic, I can only assume(and hope) there's a reason for the branding, I'm sure she will be along to ealborate soon, I hope

mmm, thanks byrdie, I think, although it just makes me even more confused as her topic has no logic, I can only assume(and hope) there's a reason for the branding, I'm sure she will be along to ealborate soon, I hope

Who? Wokamuka?

Wokamuka is a he, not a she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back