Born in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videophone?

That's what I thought you meant, but wanted to make sure. And why the question mark after "videophone?" Placing a question mark at the end of the word gives it a sarcastic tone which I don't appreciate. I was simply asking you a question.

That's what I thought you meant, but wanted to make sure. And why the question mark after "videophone?" Placing a question mark at the end of the word gives it a sarcastic tone which I don't appreciate. I was simply asking you a question.

In my spirit, it was not being sarcastic. It was a shock that "VP" would mean something that is not known, besides Vice President. I apologize for my being shocked that one would construe "VP" other than "Vice President" (within content of conversation).

On a side note, I can assure you that, within the Deaf community (at least, in these United States of America), "VP" means either Vice President or Videophone. I know of no other reasoning that would find "VP" to mean something else.

In my spirit, it was not being sarcastic. It was a shock that "VP" would mean something that is not known, besides Vice President. I apologize for my being shocked that one would construe "VP" other than "Vice President" (within content of conversation).

On a side note, I can assure you that, within the Deaf community (at least, in these United States of America), "VP" means either Vice President or Videophone. I know of no other reasoning that would find "VP" to mean something else.

Well excuse me for my ignorance. :roll:

Well excuse me for my ignorance. :roll:

It is far from me to accuse you of ignorance. I'm within the center of a large Deaf community that I would take others for granted. In my postings, I've never indicated that you were ignorant and you, now, claim to be.

Seriously, my use of "VP" in, no way, mean other than "Vice President" or "Videophone."

Back on topic.

It is far from me to accuse you of ignorance. I'm within the center of a large Deaf community that I would take others for granted. In my postings, I've never indicated that you were ignorant and you, now, claim to be.

Seriously, my use of "VP" in, no way, mean other than "Vice President" or "Videophone."

Back on topic.

Ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing. After all, it's good to learn something new.

By the way, FYI, I already knew that VP stood for videophone. I was just unsure of how it related to our posts regarding Road Runner since I've never used a videophone before.

If I remember correctly, you're the one who started the comments about Road Runner, so I suggest that you take your own advice and go back on topic.

That's all I have to say about this.

Ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing. After all, it's good to learn something new.

By the way, FYI, I already knew that VP stood for videophone. I was just unsure of how it related to our posts regarding Road Runner since I've never used a videophone before.

If I remember correctly, you're the one who started the comments about Road Runner, so I suggest that you take your own advice and go back on topic.

That's all I have to say about this.

I talk about VP and RoadRunner and you think "vp" might mean something else?

You are being silly.

You are being silly.

I thought you wanted to get back on topic.

Like I said, I've never used a videophone before, so I don't understand how they work.

Also, since I'm totally deafblind, I don't know everything there is to know about technology for the deaf. So sue me.

Originally Posted by Wokamuka
I was reprimanded for making a racist remark. You'd made one and, without being reprimanded, you're goading. It leads me to suspect that you're BEGGING to be reprimanded as if it was some kind of badge of honor.

LOSER = Macian.

CLOSE THIS THREAD because of LOSERS!

See yourself that you are troublemaker! It show itself that you are troublemaker because you don´t like Macian´s POV because he is not an American. It´s not first time, you insult toward foreigners...

Who LOSER????

lol name calling, I'm afraid I'm going to leave that to you, I need not retort to an insult when your own response serves it better than anything i could ever muster

Don´t worry, just ignore him... He is the one who brought Hitler to bash me in first place that´s how end :topic:

You are being silly.

How dare you to say this to Hear Again. I feel that you owe him an apology for your rude behavior manner.

I have been contacted by a few members requesting this thread to be closed due to flaming each other. I tried to read thru it but I guess I got lost when Hilter was brought up so go ahead and close it. :)

Mod's Note:

Thread is closed for cooling down time. Plus it will be in a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back