Born in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i will watch in earnest, the last debate disapeared, somone is meddling with the American freedom of speech policies, i hope you are ready to fight for the constituion, or ??? bulldroppings perhaps?

Can you say, "Paranoid"? I saw the debate. Well, I am an American and made it a point to see the debate. The fact that it was, then, removed from an online service . . . I can't, really, care.

Being Scottish, you care that about the American election? I'd begin to suspect that you're in it for the money and, solely, for the money.

oh my god!!!! you guys first spoke about Obama and second Hitler, then popcorn. I must be laugh. *shake head*

oh my god!!!! you guys first spoke about Obama and second Hitler, then popcorn. I must be laugh. *shake head*

I dont think I would have dreamed of seeing "Obama" "Hilter" and "popcorn" in once sentence! That's a frigtening thought! :lol:

Can you say, "Paranoid"? I saw the debate. Well, I am an American and made it a point to see the debate. The fact that it was, then, removed from an online service . . . I can't, really, care.

Being Scottish, you care that about the American election? I'd begin to suspect that you're in it for the money and, solely, for the money.

then you are very sadly mistaken, and not in anyway making any logical explantion, or even trying to give a point to explain your views, you have yet to paste and quote my "racist" comment, if you give reason I will respond, if ye try to goad, I will mock, suchlikes deserve no less, although they will very unlikely understand it, even if it sat on their face and broke wind, which is all that seems to be flowing freely over the pond tonight.

then you are very sadly mistaken, and not in anyway making any logical explantion, or even trying to give a point to explain your views, you have yet to paste and quote my "racist" comment, if you give reason I will respond, if ye try to goad, I will mock, suchlikes deserve no less, although they will very unlikely understand it, even if it sat on their face and broke wind, which is all that seems to be flowing freely over the pond tonight.

You, definitely, sound like another member. Nevermind that, I am more shocked at your desire to fart when you see a pond? Shocking.

I dont think I would have dreamed of seeing "Obama" "Hilter" and "popcorn" in once sentence! That's a frigtening thought! :lol:

where else in the world would we find this eh shel, lol we gotta laugh

You, definitely, sound like another member. Nevermind that, I am more shocked at your desire to fart when you see a pond? Shocking.

:laugh2:

Sorry Macian..that was too funny to ignore!

carry on I need say nothing, nor want to, but thanks for the laugh

:lol: yep. it seem like "introduce--> born in the USA, body--> fighting about Obama, Hitler, scottish, Mc Cain and conclusion--> popcorn"... ops they saw left one full popcorn, so they ate some popcorn *yummy..yummy* one asked about what kind of Popcorn, another answered this name is "redenbacher's popcorn" i think, they are peace, right now!!!
haha.. it is sooo funny!!!

:laugh2:

Sorry Macian..that was too funny to ignore!

mm had thw wording not been in anyway directed that it was from me I'd agree shel, but hey, i thought ye were cleverer thatn that lassie :( read it again, the retort makes no sense from my wording.

or correct me if im wrong

mm had thw wording not been in anyway directed that it was from me I'd agree shel, but hey, i thought ye were cleverer thatn that lassie :( read it again, the retort makes no sense from my wording.

or correct me if im wrong

I am tired and my brain is not funtioning to the fullest hence my goofiness in AD tonight. :D

:lol: yep. it seem like "introduce--> born in the USA, body--> fighting about Obama, Hitler, scottish, Mc Cain and conclusion--> popcorn"... ops they saw left one full popcorn, so they ate some popcorn *yummy..yummy* one asked about what kind of Popcorn, another answered this name is "redenbacher's popcorn" i think, they are peace, right now!!!

hope RR's reading this sunshine, would make a scary book eh:lol: no one will have included so much, lets think, how do we add ice cream:giggle:

hope RR's reading this sunshine, would make a scary book eh:lol: no one will have included so much, lets think, how do we add ice cream:giggle:

RR? U mean Roadrunner?

Don't knock Redenbacher's!!!! :wink: :cool2:

I am tired and my brain is not funtioning to the fullest hence my goofiness in AD tonight. :D
no worries shell, good job my head is as thick as my skin:giggle:
nothing bothers me, although I don't sit and listen to people spouting crap either, but then we all do time to time, it's only the good who can agree to disagree, pettiness doesnt come into it, if people have a view great, but hey let them explain it, if you say" you were racist" then they can quote it, if i said it it's still there, seems a tad shallow.
but hey yer a breath air shel, i like to laugh as much as the next person, or maybe more:giggle:

LOL... to me don't matter, If RR is reading, what i am saying. He also would make a scary book the story about you guys. he is welcome and need more himself money. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back