Bizarro World of AD

Daredevel7

Adrenaline Junky
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to create this thread for a while now and it's a perfect time to lighten the mood.

All posts in this thread must reflect the "Bizarro World of AD", which means they would be the complete opposite of what would normally be said on AD.

Here's something to start:

I was raised with ASL my whole life. I was unhappy until I found speech a few years ago. I LOVE to talk now! I have decided to go into a sign-off mode from now on. I feel much happier!!!

I kept my son in hand cuffs from the age of 4 until 18 just so he couldn't sign because I knew, without a doubt, that he would never be able to learn English if I let him sign.

When deciding on a Cochlear Implant you do so because you don't accept your child for who they are and only want to take the easy way out. In cases where the decision needs to be made and your child is only an infant, you should let the infant make the decision for themselves as they do have the capacity to make such profound decisions for themselves.

I love ASL students and constantly strive to make their experience full of true knowlege of Deaf culture.

I'm so thankful my parents allow me to experience the wonders of aural-oral training so I can be hearing-like. (ASL sign: think-hearing)

I am going to make it my life's work to be an Audist. And make it as hard as possible for deaf people to communicate with the hearing. It's not like ASL is a language anyway. It's only finger wiggling.

I get SO tired from signing all day. My arms and fingers hurt.

Our advice to you as a new parent, would be to strongly consider mainstreaming your child.
We consider this the least restrictive environment, and deaf kids are so good with their eyes, they can easily pick up information peripherally.

(Maybe you could go as far as front row seating though. Just to give the child a little extra advantage. )

How can I find a boy from a local community college? I need a poor, dumb boy. I hear that only highly unintelligent people come from local community colleges. What do they like to talk about? I hear that they like to talk about monkeys and genies, like in Aladdin.

(Disclaimer: Not to say that only stupid people go to community colleges, but if you know a certain person, you'll understand my post.... :))

Palin in 2012!
Rush Limbaugh rules!
FoxNews is the only true news source!

Maybe I did not read the directions...

Last edited:
Back