Being Bum on the Street

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
if u were that bum, what do u think that u have lost?

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
if u were that bum, what do u think that u have lost?

ofc wouldve lost EVERYTHING -- no home, no job and etc etc and haveta forage for food or go to the food kitchens or similar programs that serves hot meals

Re: Re: Being Bum on the Street

Originally posted by Fly Free
ofc wouldve lost EVERYTHING -- no home, no job and etc etc and haveta forage for food or go to the food kitchens or similar programs that serves hot meals

yup same here ugh.. I don't wanna be HOMELESS :squint:

a to z. if i was a bum, that would mean i lost everything i had. well, almost everything.

if it is fuck up and live in street or whatever is. You';; see this a pic. I dont have a teeth bush cuz no money. Thank god it is not like this. i have a home and family will help me. ;)

Attachments

• pics11.jpg
    pics11.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Originally posted by DrStar80
if it is fuck up and live in street or whatever is. You';; see this a pic. I dont have a teeth bush cuz no money. Thank god it is not like this. i have a home and family will help me. ;)

:laugh2:

I have been went through homeless on the street for a year and half ... and I finally turn my life round and drag my azz out of the pits. It isn't easy to get out of it and re-adjustment the life to make the right choices to go through. I would say some are good and bad experiences.

Back