Being Bum on the Street

Originally posted by DrStar80
if it is fuck up and live in street or whatever is. You';; see this a pic. I dont have a teeth bush cuz no money. Thank god it is not like this. i have a home and family will help me. ;)

Umm, perhaps your face was surgically modified from ugly to handsome?? Is it your "then" picture? LOL :laugh2:

Originally posted by DrStar80
if it is fuck up and live in street or whatever is. You';; see this a pic. I dont have a teeth bush cuz no money. Thank god it is not like this. i have a home and family will help me. ;)
oh LOL that's so funny of pix

Originally posted by knightwolf68
I have been went through homeless on the street for a year and half ... and I finally turn my life round and drag my azz out of the pits. It isn't easy to get out of it and re-adjustment the life to make the right choices to go through. I would say some are good and bad experiences.
you are very lucky! I'm almost going to homeless but lucky that my friend let me live with my friend's house for while until i got job and etc. I'm so scare be homeless but i'm think of god will take care of it.:D

I'll pan-handle for beer money!

Anytime you guys stroll in some downtown and spot a bum...

Remember to smile at them! :D

I've been homeless and lived on the streets for a short time, it was the pits, living in the east bay california and struggling to get my life turned around was the hardest for me to go through, i lived in a shelter for three months, was fed food, then had to go to certain programs. then I also went thru so much hardship with my ex 4 months later, she caused us to be homeless and wouldn't leave me and etc. i just struggled like there was a bottomless pit, i finally got rid of her and finally have managed to get out of the shitty house. I moved on then..... and now in the present day im in hawaii ... BUT still that yr 1997/1998 was the roughest yr of my life and i ll never forgive my x for that!

Originally posted by javapride
I've been homeless and lived on the streets for a short time, it was the pits, living in the east bay california and struggling to get my life turned around was the hardest for me to go through, i lived in a shelter for three months, was fed food, then had to go to certain programs. then I also went thru so much hardship with my ex 4 months later, she caused us to be homeless and wouldn't leave me and etc. i just struggled like there was a bottomless pit, i finally got rid of her and finally have managed to get out of the shitty house. I moved on then..... and now in the present day im in hawaii ... BUT still that yr 1997/1998 was the roughest yr of my life and i ll never forgive my x for that!

*Pattin' on yer back* I felt ya! I was there for a very short time.
Long story... I cherish the moment I went through. I went to hell and came back! :mad2:

:D

Back