Banned

To avoid any confusion, the moderators should put up new rule of the use of word, banned is NOT allowed. Only the moderators can use or put that word under the person's handle/name. I think this will help solve the problem.

Liebling:-))) said:
I can't see the sense why anyone use "banned" under their avator as fake to trick us? :dunno:

It's Moderator/Admin.'s job to put "banned" member's avator, not us.
Actually, it's automatic.

Looks like that "Banned" is still there on Mookie.

I think that's because he actually got banned for putting "Banned" under his username, and is still banned. I haven't seen any new posts from him since he was warned.

Edit: Never mind. I just now noticed that "Banned" under his name has the exacimation point (!) after it, so I know he is not really banned for real. Unless he got unbanned and added the (!) to it after he got unbanned.

I was thinking right now that trick or not trick "banned"

if mods put colors like Banned so that mean it is not a joke ? it would be good idea it is not trick so members cant change the colours of " Banned" like a trick to us so only mods can change colors red or else for "banned" no tricks us ? :dunno:

Yeah I didn't notice that until now. I know one member that has just "Banned" until their name and is actually banned. The one with the "Banned!" I don't think is.

I think that's because he actually got banned for putting "Banned" under his username, and is still banned. I haven't seen any new posts from him since he was warned.

Edit: Never mind. I just now noticed that "Banned" under his name has the exacimation point (!) after it, so I know he is not really banned for real. Unless he got unbanned and added the (!) to it after he got unbanned.

*nods* I agree with Roadrunner here, it does sense it as " mocking, " I mean what so funni or cool of putting a banned under your username?...It would be cool to see some angel wings under mine :giggle:

It's not an easy thing for an Adminstrator/Moderator to have to "ban" a member, then to mock about it, shows lack of respect for the members who are really banned.
When anyone is in doubt of something, always know you can ask the Administrator/Moderators, as they will be happy to help in anyway we can!!!

No longer will members be able to 'type' up the word--ban or banned beneath their username. Changes were made. ;)

~RR

I know that Mookie did typed "Banned!" in under his avatar.

i am glad the mods fix it so there will be no confusion here

thumb up to roadrunner and others smile

i agree with DM there would be a special color that we can't get for banned

Wow... Not surprised that Mookie got banned for good.

For a moment, I thought i was banned because I could not sign in for one week. But now I am baaaaccck !!

Sure glad the problem is fixed. Thanks heaven! :bowdown:

Back