Banjo's Wedding Highlights

Thanks. :)

Just to let you know, the first picture you are referring to is actually a video, just click on it and it'll play.

It took me most of the day to figure that out, and I can tell you I liked the video as well as the pictures.

Like Frisky, I am curious about the dog.

It took me most of the day to figure that out, and I can tell you I liked the video as well as the pictures.

Like Frisky, I am curious about the dog.

Haha, I just answered her question. :)

What a lovely wedding. The video was so touching. The sparkle in her hair, the love in your eyes. I hope your life together will always be this beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Congratulations and the best of wishes for a long, thoughtful, and loving marriage.

That's a very lovely thing to say about us. Thank you. :)

Beautiful wedding and pictures. Congratulations, my man!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you Banjo for sharing such a cherished day with us. God bless you both.

Beautiful vdo and pics.

Congratulations! The picture and video turns out beautifully. :)

What a lovely wedding. The video was so touching. The sparkle in her hair, the love in your eyes. I hope your life together will always be this beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Congratulations and the best of wishes for a long, thoughtful, and loving marriage.

I like when she sign, "To love and to cherish," and had a cheeky little expression on her face. Almost shy blushing. So adorable!!

I didn't know you was getting married. Congratulations to you both! The pictures and video are very professional.

I like those build-a-teddy-bears. I had to laugh when I saw the tag on the front of the car: "Cloud 9"!

I like the picture of the wedding rings. Her ring peeks out of your ring. Your ring looks very interesting.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

I loved the video photo of the hand sign together of, "I love you," instead of just a photo shot of the wedding bands. I thought that was *so* unique but fitting. I would totally do that if I ever got married again. My favourite shot.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! The video and pictures turns out very beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Banjo, your wedding video is simply mind-blowing, yet simply elegant and really a wonderful thing to do so.. you have my congratulations on your marriage and ya and your wife are a beautiful couple as i saw in the video.. wow.. great video work!!! and once again, congrats on your marriage....

Hey Banjo, congratulations on your wedding! Totally elegant yet imparts personal touch to every scene. Nice RR car! :)

The video is totally beautiful... Studio67 did a great job! It looks like they used a SLR camera for video?

I've been without Internet access for 2 days and just now saw this! Very beautiful, Paul. May you and your wife have a blessed life, filled with everlasting love!

Very nice wedding and great video. Funny, I though you'd look different because of your avatar. I had this idea of some long haired granola chomper. Heh heh.

Congratulations!

Thanks. :)

Just to let you know, the first picture you are referring to is actually a video, just click on it and it'll play.

I did not know that, I will have to if my computer will let me do this. I am having issues with it !
Damn, I tried clicking on the blue word video and the photo and nothing happen!

Back