Banjo's Wedding Highlights

Happppppy 1st Anniversary. Enjoy the good dinner! :D

I did not know you got married last year. Congratulation and Happy one year anniversary!

Wow, blows away any other wedding "video" I've ever seen, bar none. I say "video", because it seems more like movie! Creative angles, insights, lighting, editing. Truly amazing.

Happy Anniversary! The first anniversary celebration is so special. Wishing you every happiness as you celebrate, and for the rest of your lives together.

Loved the video and the wedding pictures. What a beautiful day that was, in every respect.

Happy Anniversary and look forward to many more!!!

HAPPY 1st Anniversary ! I was thinking about your beautiful wedding a couple of days ago ! I must had pick up some vibes from Canada!

Just thought I'll share this with y'all. :)

Here is the highlights of our wedding! The good people at Studio 67 filmed and photographed our wedding. They did such an amazing job on our wedding.

There is a video at the top and the rest are just pictures. If your computer is not able to run HD video smoothly, just click on the "HD" icon to disable the HD technology.

Studio 67 Toronto / Vancouver Wedding Cinematography + Photography - Christina + Paul | A Love that is Louder than Words

I just finished watching it - loved the film! Best wedding video I've seen so far, that's for sure - the quality is outstanding. Congratulations Banjo :)

Happy First Anniversary, Banjo!

I hope you both will have a happy, long marriage for the rest of your lives. :)

First, heartfelt congratulation on your marriage and the First Anniversary,
may it be a long and happy marriage!
and looks like it's what it precisely will be, and is :)

Second, what a thoughtful, artsy images. Very very nice - are you going to have a scrapbook made, too?

Fuzzy

Thanks for the heartfelt congratulations. :)

To answer someone's question, yes, there will be a scrapbook on it. My wife's hobby is scrapbooking and she's pretty good at it.

I missed this the first time round as I wasn't a member of AD then. So pleased that this thread got resurrected by the "Happy 1st Anniversary" posts as it enabled me to watch one of the best wedding videos I have ever seen.

Belated Anniversary Wishes Mr & Mrs Banjo. May you both experience many more Anniversaries, and many more days filled with happy and special moments as you share your lives together.

Today is our first anniversary of the wedding. Woo-hoo!

Awww.....dang it! I missed it! A happy belated anniversay to you both! I hope that you celebrate a lifetime of anniversaries.

Back