ATTENTION: Australian ADers!!!

Royale

Reaction score
HAPPY

australia-map-flag.jpg

DAY

Happy Australian Day to all Aussie friends.

Mod's Note: this thread is sticky until Australian Day is over.

Yay, Happy Aussie Day!!!! Anyone watch any Aussie Open tennis today??? I wish I could watch tonight, but I'd have to stay up all night being the opposite time of day :aw::aw:

Yay, Happy Aussie Day!!!! Anyone watch any Aussie Open tennis today??? I wish I could watch tonight, but I'd have to stay up all night being the opposite time of day :aw::aw:

I don't watch Aussie Open tennis on tv. Maybe you could record it to watch it later?

I don't watch Aussie Open tennis on tv. Maybe you could record it to watch it later?

yes! I just Tivo'd it and will watch it manana por la manana. Thanks for the idea SG. I am kinda spacey and forget about tivo. :ty:

yes! I just Tivo'd it and will watch it manana por la manana. Thanks for the idea SG. I am kinda spacey and forget about tivo. :ty:

You're welcome lol, no wonder ya have been drinking a lot of Mountain Dew lately. :)

i respect Australia but my boyfriend will lives there in Perth,Australia

Thank you Royale and everyone!

Today is our public holiday for Australia's Day. We fly our aussie flags and have a picnic lunch or dinner or bbq just like American have July 4th. My hubby and I went to the beach for a swim and then watch the band playing on the foreshore (SG should know where). Then another swim before heading home. Fireworks going off tonight in the city and a lots of people are seeing it. Its just a great day! :thumb:

Thank you Royale and everyone!

Today is our public holiday for Australia's Day. We fly our aussie flags and have a picnic lunch or dinner or bbq just like American have July 4th. My hubby and I went to the beach for a swim and then watch the band playing on the foreshore (SG should know where). Then another swim before heading home. Fireworks going off tonight in the city and a lots of people are seeing it. Its just a great day! :thumb:

Sounds like you had a great time. :)

Yeah I know where. ;)

But too bad as I had to work for 4 hours on Australia Day. :shock: It was very busy. Now I'm relaxing to watch bit of tv.

:ty: everyone! It was very hot day - 41 degree in the west. I have spent the day visiting my unwell mother-in-law and then swimming in my own pool.

Back