ATTENTION ADers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, the answer lies somewhere over the rainbow.....:lol:

Did you purposly overlook two of my posts on your thread? :)

No, let me look. I had stepped away for a few moments to use the ladies room.

EDIT: Interesting that your girlfriend has the same birthday as Elvis. Did her mother proclaim that your girlfriend, as a baby, "has left the building" when she gave birth to your girlfriend (as in "left her mother's body") on Elvis's birthday? Or did they not realize that it was Elvis's birthday when your girlfriend was born?

And as for the tofu post, I have plenty in my fridge, so no delivery is needed. I go to the nearby Sun Harvest supermarket for my tofu. I use it in a lot of foods. I'm not a vegetarian, but I like a wide variety of foods, and I like tofu in a lot of them.

hhmmm...... somebody posed as Elvis in "Dancing with the Stars" and that ruined your day?

128689004845039628.jpg

Someone had a birthday party and Elvis impersonator showed up?

hhmmm...... somebody posed as Elvis in "Dancing with the Stars" and that ruined your day?

Jiro, the answer's in the rainbow she mentioned in the latter part of page 3.....

Now why would I keep gunpowder in the house? I do not even own a gun. I won't even touch one. :lol: I prefer a baseball bat for when someone breaks into the house.

the Zombie Style :Ohno:

well, you know, speaking of those license plates...if you had those on a vehicle here in Florida, the cops would stop you....they would not issue license plates like that...even bumper stickers. Even I got the wrong impression with the plates, but you explained it...still, it looks offensive.

Jiro, the answer's in the rainbow she mentioned in the latter part of page 3.....

Of course I realize that. Duh.

I'll give you a little hint about the one happy post: it has to do with what appears in the sky after a rain.

:hmm:

you saw Jesus pulled that Elvis lip thing on you?

Nah, I don't even watch that show, it's boring. I prefer Hell's Kitchen, House, Scrubs, Biggest Loser, PBS, a lot of medical shows, and a lot of other shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back