ATTENTION ADers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, it looks like somebody had gunpowder in their Wheaties this morning. :lol:

:laugh2: :laugh2: That's it!....Now who shot the Sheriff??...

You've been posting a lot of nastiness on AD lately.

So? I haven't been on AD for quite a while except for a post here and there. I haven't been here very much.

His children adored him and he was a great father to them. He made mistakes like any other human being, but that doesn't make him tacky. He had problems obviously, but he came from an abusive family background.

Are you sure his children adored him and that he was a great father to them?

You are judging and pointing finger at others, that makes you a hypocrite according to your banner.

Really?

So? I haven't been on AD for quite a while except for a post here and there. I haven't been here very much.

Are you sure his children adored him and that he was a great father to them?

Really?

Did you even watch his funeral? His children cried, especially his daughter. She broke down crying while trying to say that he was a good father.

Yeah, a post here and there that consisted of nastiness and I am sure other ADers here can vouch for that. :cool2:

Well, well, it looks like somebody had gunpowder in their Wheaties this morning. :lol:

Now why would I keep gunpowder in the house? I do not even own a gun. I won't even touch one. :lol: I prefer a baseball bat for when someone breaks into the house.

Did you even watch his funeral? His children cried, especially his daughter. She broke down crying while trying to say that he was a good father.

Yeah, a post here and there that consisted of nastiness and I am sure other ADers here can vouch for that. :cool2:

No, I did not watch the funeral. I never cared for him so I did not watch it on TV. I watched House instead. So I didn't see what happened at the funeral.

No, I did not watch the funeral. I never cared for him so I did not watch it on TV. I watched House instead. So I didn't see what happened at the funeral.

Then don't assume. Thank you. Keep your opinions to yourself next time when you're going to point a finger at a "crazy" person. I could very easily point mine at you, but I'll behave. :naughty:

Then don't assume. Thank you. Keep your opinions to yourself next time when you're going to point a finger at a "crazy" person. I could very easily point mine at you, but I'll behave. :naughty:

Don't tell me what to do. :cool2:

Now why would I keep gunpowder in the house? I do not even own a gun. I won't even touch one. :lol: I prefer a baseball bat for when someone breaks into the house.
:confused::dunno: maybe try on a metaphor?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI]YouTube - Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock 1957 colour[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back