ATTENTION ADers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

lennon.jpg

That's awesome he's got cool sideburns! Why? he was a huge fan of Elvis.

*off to make peanut butter and banana sandwich

I'm still amazed by jailhouse rock. Sounds fresh today. As for impersonation, Elvis is Elvis not some sexed up fireman poster boy. People like getting their pictures taken with cartoon characters at Disneyland. They never really lived.

Entertaining thread btw

The "King"? With those disgusting sideburns? They look nasty on men, even on Elvis impersonators! I want to take an electric shaving clipper that runs on batteries, go out and search for people with such ugly sideburns, and shave those stupid sideburns off and also that stupid hairdo off of Elvis impersonators!

No, no, no. John Lennon IS the King! And the Beatles, in my opinion, have upstaged Elvis. Elvis is NOT the King.

That was the style in those days and we loved it! And being the "King" has nothing to do with sideburns or the way he wore his hair or those silly-assed impersonators. "Elvis the Pelvis" will always be the "King" of Rock 'n Roll....

All over my post? I see only TWO "Fuck" words in my original post and only ONE in my signature. That's not "all over". If there were like five or six of them, I would consider that "all over". But two? That's silly. You're such a baby about swearing. Be honest. You have swore in your life, right? Don't claim to be so righteous and say that you have never ever swore before in your life. In fact, you would be lying, because you just used the "Fuck" word in your previous post, as shown above in the quote.

No, no, no. It is not my goal to offend people. It is my goal to get people to stop impersonating Elvis Presley. You got my goals mixed up.

Dress up like Elvis, and maybe he'll leave the building.

I have Elvis and beatles and definitely not Britney spears in my collection. They were revolutionary. Yes its tacky to dress up but a lot of fun. What have you been for Halloween in years past? Anything with glitter or fake angel wings?

I have been a Queen, a Princess, a Goth, A BDSM Master with leather and whips, a Purple Teletubby WITH leather, collar, and whips, Angel, Faerie, and I can't remember what else. Usually something with a leather collar and with a whip. I don't enjoy BDSM at all in my sex life, but it's fun to dress up and scare the poor little children at Halloween with a cat o' nine tails (I don't whip them, I just dangle the whip). All of this is much less tacky than dressing as Elvis, honestly, in my opinion.

And I don't think that the Beetles can "Shake, Rattle & Roll" like Jerry Lee Lewis or Elvis did!

I'm not a fan of either Elvis or John Lennon but to each their own. The less I say about Elvis impersonators the better. :whistle:

People impersonate others because they want to honor them so let them have the fun. Plus they do get paid nicely. A friend of mine just got married in Las Vegas by a Elvis impersonator. They had the time of their life so don't ruin our fun with your lack of humor. :wave: Cheer up, laugh, and enjoy life for what it is.

Oh my, what a tacky wedding. They will regret it for the rest of their life because they won't have the decent pretty wedding photos to hang on their walls, instead what they have is a tacky little wedding parlor with a fake Elvis having the couple exchange their "I do's".

I wouldn't honor Elvis because he was a very tacky man just like Michael Jackson was. Ick.

Oh, and I do have a sense of humor. You simply don't realize what I am doing in this thread. :cool2: I do enjoy my life. It is so wonderful.

I have been a Queen, a Princess, a Goth, A BDSM Master with leather and whips, a Purple Teletubby WITH leather, collar, and whips, Angel, Faerie, and I can't remember what else. Usually something with a leather collar and with a whip. I don't enjoy BDSM at all in my sex life, but it's fun to dress up and scare the poor little children at Halloween with a cat o' nine tails (I don't whip them, I just dangle the whip). All of this is much less tacky than dressing as Elvis, honestly, in my opinion.

Impressive... Just impressive... You managed to do one thing that NO other AD'er managed to do.. Disgust me a bit.

Impressive... Just impressive... You managed to do one thing that NO other AD'er managed to do.. Disgust me a bit.

Good!

Oh yeah, and the year I dressed up as the purple Teletubby with the leather stuff, I won a prize at the Halloween party and contest...I won $200. How's that for impressive?

Wonder if Lucia is starting her New Year's off a little early??

Oh my, what a tacky wedding. They will regret it for the rest of their life because they won't have the decent pretty wedding photos to hang on their walls, instead what they have is a tacky little wedding parlor with a fake Elvis having the couple exchange their "I do's".

I wouldn't honor Elvis because he was a very tacky man just like Michael Jackson was. Ick.

Oh, and I do have a sense of humor. You simply don't realize what I am doing in this thread. :cool2: I do enjoy my life. It is so wonderful.

Tacky? I think not. It was their choice so please respect that. It was a beautiful wedding, too. If you want to see a real tacky wedding... All things heinous, trashy, and hilarious in weddings! Have fun!

Ps. Michael Jackson was not tacky. He was an excellent singer, I went to his concert before he passed away. We're all entitled to our own opinions, but we don't want to hear yours. People have different taste so don't degrade us.

Wonder if Lucia is starting her New Year's off a little early??

Nah, it's only 10:30 in the morning and it's only the 30th. And I have no booze in the house. No reason to start drinking.

And if I was drunk, my posts wouldn't be comprehensible right now.

All over my post? I see only TWO "Fuck" words in my original post and only ONE in my signature. That's not "all over". If there were like five or six of them, I would consider that "all over". But two? That's silly. You're such a baby about swearing. Be honest. You have swore in your life, right? Don't claim to be so righteous and say that you have never ever swore before in your life. In fact, you would be lying, because you just used the "Fuck" word in your previous post, as shown above in the quote.

No, no, no. It is not my goal to offend people. It is my goal to get people to stop impersonating Elvis Presley. You got my goals mixed up.
I should have used the word "posts" not "post" when I replied. Are you telling me that your signature quote from "Girl, Interrupted" and license plate picture are not offensive to some members here? Let's not be naive about this. You like the shock value. No need to deflect.

I have worked in union machine shops longer than you have been alive. I don't offend easily. I have seen and heard plenty. No need to apologize; you are who you are. I was not offended by the profanity. I just found the veiled apology to ring hollow.

As you were.

Tacky? I think not. It was their choice so please respect that. It was a beautiful wedding, too. If you want to see a real tacky wedding... All things heinous, trashy, and hilarious in weddings! Have fun!

Ps. Michael Jackson was not tacky. He was an excellent singer, I went to his concert before he passed away. We're all entitled to our own opinions, but we don't want to hear yours. People have different taste so don't degrade us.

You're taking this seriously. Wow.

And, yes, Michael Jackson was tacky. He made his own poor children wear fugly masks. He dangled his poor baby over the balcony. He wore ugly clothes. He was so skinny his ribs showed. He couldn't sleep at nights without anesthesia. Normal people who can't sleep at night take Lunesta or some other normal sleeping pill. He took anesthesia to go to sleep at nights, not for surgery.

I should have used the word "posts" not "post" when I replied. Are you telling me that your signature quote from "Girl, Interrupted" and license plate picture are not offensive to some members here? Let's not be naive about this. You like the shock value. No need to deflect.

I have worked in union machine shops longer than you have been alive. I don't offend easily. I have seen and heard plenty. No need to apologize; you are who you are. I was not offended by the profanity. I just found the veiled apology to ring hollow.

As you were.

The license plate may look offensive to some ADers, but if you take a closer look at the license plate, you will realize that it meant "I Love Tofu". And I like eating foods with tofu.

You're taking this seriously. Wow.

And, yes, Michael Jackson was tacky. He made his own poor children wear fugly masks. He dangled his poor baby over the balcony. He wore ugly clothes. He was so skinny his ribs showed. He couldn't sleep at nights without anesthesia. Normal people who can't sleep at night take Lunesta or some other normal sleeping pill. He took anesthesia to go to sleep at nights, not for surgery.

You've been posting a lot of nastiness on AD lately.

His children adored him and he was a great father to them. He made mistakes like any other human being, but that doesn't make him tacky. He had problems obviously, but he came from an abusive family background.

You are judging and pointing finger at others, that makes you a hypocrite according to your banner.

Well, well, it looks like somebody had gunpowder in their Wheaties this morning. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

All I can say is to each their own. Im not a fan of Elvis and Lennon. Its their choice of who they lke. The funny thng is my girlfriend's birthday is the same as Elvis' birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back