ATTENTION ADers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
68558_161864960507789_100000528591181_439354_1093224_n.jpg

Very rare photo of me so look close.....

You really remind me of a friend from school.

You look about 24 to me. Not bad.

I did the same thing. Look at my display pic. I'm the one sitting down. That was taken in April of this year.

I can barely see you it is so small. Mine was taken in early October I think, back when things were cool.

Too hard to see!! 35?

I'm 42! lol My sister is also in that pic, though, and she's 38. The picture itself was taken at my parent's 40th wedding anniversary (and sadly about 3wks before my Dad's cancer diagnosis).

I can barely see you it is so small. Mine was taken in early October I think, back when things were cool.

Wow I didn't realize it was so small. It doesn't look that small on this computer. I was going to change the picture back, anyway, as I'm uncomfortable with displaying myself for all to see. I like being anonymous. But, I just wanted to kinda show that I look younger than my age. Since that's hard to tell, I'll change the picture back.

You really remind me of a friend from school.

You look about 24 to me. Not bad.

I hope this friend is a cool one, haha. I've been guesstimated as young as 17 before. If I still looked that young consistently I'd go to work for a sheriff department baiting pedos in those stings like on "To Catch A Predator".

I've got pics somewhere on this board, but can't find them. But Jiro said I looked like Jodi Foster. I think the poor guy needs glasses.:lol:

BTW: I'm 56 and proud of every single year of it.

You were born in 1954? You're two years older than my brother.

Well I'm not a dinosaur yet but damn some days I feel like it! I think I will definitely feel 30 when it hits in a couple of years. :(

Everyone looks young in Boulder.... With the wrinkles I almost put down 32.

Denver, too I think. I have a cousin in Denver that is one month older than me, but she has been living in Denver since she was a teen...and she looks a good 10 years younger than me. Even after a bout with cancer.

Mod note:

Thread closed per OP's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back