ATTENTION ADers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
766059ed-503e-4d60-8873-4531e875a6f9.jpg

this kitty is what I am looking for. :giggle:

That's your own opinion. Everyone thinks that different people are ugly and cute in their own way.

Elvis was considered "hot" during his time. Half of the guys in my dad's family looked like Elvis when they were young and people thought they were "hot".

WTF? What does a baseball bat have to do with the Zombie Style? And I don't even do the Zombie Style to begin with.

the best zombie weapon is ax, baseball bat, or any clubbing weapon. guns will be useless in a very short time.

Apparently y'all are a bit confused. There is an answer for why I posted the first post to begin with, and an answer for those of you who are wondering which happy post I posted somewhere in AD. So there are two answers. Now, get to guessing and the one with the right answer to why I posted the first post gets a free cyberhug and the one with the right answer to which post was the happy post I was talking about gets a free cyberhug too. Now, go! Have fun! :cool2:

I will let this stretch out some more so as not to spoil the party prematurely. :lol:

Apparently y'all are a bit confused. There is an answer for why I posted the first post to begin with, and an answer for those of you who are wondering which happy post I posted somewhere in AD. So there are two answers. Now, get to guessing and the one with the right answer to why I posted the first post gets a free cyberhug and the one with the right answer to which post was the happy post I was talking about gets a free cyberhug too. Now, go! Have fun! :cool2:

http://www.alldeaf.com/glbt-lounge/75122-should-you-ashamed-2.html#post1737923 Post 60

I said gay rights

so I win both

I don't hug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back