at 35 i was reborn (completly dead)

deafman6975

Reaction score
in the hearing world theres a saying . you can't teach an dog new tricks. now in the deaf world, this old dog is learning all kinds of tricks. and truths. being deaf has its advantages and disadvantages, but i never loved life until i lost all my hearing. sounds weird but deaf people i have learned.are the most smartest, talentest.moore curtious, and the most misunderstud people on earth. no offence to the hearing .their are some great hearing people out there. but the deaf community is great. i would luv to hear from anyone, to learn moore and to listen to things they go through in everyday life. thank for reading what i had to say . hope i didn't offend anyone;

How did you lose your hearing? It's unusual for someone to go deaf at age 35. BTW welcome to AD.

i was deaf in my right ear most of my life. i had three opperations done on the right side but it didn't work. and then almost a year ago , i was boxed in both ears and stomped in the back of my left ear. when i woke up , i was a different person the bones in my left ear where broken and i had punctures in my drum. but you know now that i have to use close caption, i'm realizing that i wasn,t hearing what i thought.

deafman6975 said:
i was deaf in my right ear most of my life. i had three opperations done on the right side but it didn't work. and then almost a year ago , i was boxed in both ears and stomped in the back of my left ear. when i woke up , i was a different person the bones in my left ear where broken and i had punctures in my drum. but you know now that i have to use close caption, i'm realizing that i wasn,t hearing what i thought.

You got beat up?

Welcome to AllDeaf, btw!

G'day deafman6975,

Welcome to JP. I hope you'll feel welcomed here. ;)

It's neat to hear how you've learned about the deaf world. Must be frightening at first, eh?

Cheers! :wave:

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away....

No matter what you're still welcome here being alike your home as rest of everyone too.

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Have fun posting along with us ;)

Did you bet beat up by Cheri's, ahem, you-know-what? LOL! Welcome to Alldeaf!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf deafman6975! That was some very nice compliments you stated and hope you'll find yourself comfortable here and that your stay here is enjoyable in AD! ;)

LOL Tousi, ..

Hello there,

:welcome: to AD and enjoy your stay here, btw quite a story up there, I don't think I ever met someone who lost their hearing that late...

Met This Evening

Hi DeafMan6975,
Whoa! You just turned fully deaf a year ago, after being beaten up? What happened? Well, anyway, I've never been on this site before until you mentioned it after I made my purchases through you earlier this evening & I decided to see what this site is. Hmmm.... :cheers:

So anyway, interesting that we live in the same town and finally met. I did once see you outside the store when I happened to be leaving, noticed you while driving by and thought to myself, "Was that guy signing??" I never thought again about it since, until tonight, that is. :)

Just so you know, there are about 5 other deaf adults and a deaf child all living in our small town. Hope we bump into each other again sometimes soon.

Don't be a stranger.

~ Kwanipelli

Back