Ask VamPyroX Anything!

ok i noticed in alldeaf, u and cheri pest each other and.. do u like cheri??? mmmmm!!!

TweetyBird said:
ok i noticed in alldeaf, u and cheri pest each other and.. do u like cheri??? mmmmm!!!
Of course, I like Cheri. She's a nice gal. It's not only Cheri that I pester. I pester other members as well. It usually depends on the topic that's being discussed. One day, Cheri will be online and she's making good posts that I want to respond to. So, I'll reply to her posts. Another day, she won't be online... and some other guy or gal starts making good posts that I want to respond to. So, I reply to those posts. No, I'm not following anyone in particular. It may look like I am... but I'm not. I just like making responses to other people's posts. I can't do it to every single person all the time.

Last edited:
daprilz said:
do you have a crush on me? :naughty:
Yeah! I have a crush on every cute gal here in AllDeaf! :naughty:

Seriously, I don't. I just like talking to women.

VamPyroX said:
Yeah! I have a crush on every cute gal here in AllDeaf! :naughty:

Seriously, I don't. I just like talking to women.
Speaking that you have crush on every cute gal here this AllDeaf. What could happen if you discover that person is guy! I wonder about that because the internet isn't always honset. :lol:

ideafspy said:
Speaking that you have crush on every cute gal here this AllDeaf. What could happen if you discover that person is guy! I wonder about that because the internet isn't always honset. :lol:
I'm careful with who I chat with online. So far, every gal I have a "crush" on is a girl. I don't have a crush on EVERY gal here. Heh!

Liza said:
Whazz yer philosophy in life?
No fear. Have fun while it lasts.

Actually, I have a lot of philosophies and there isn't really an EXACT one philosophy that I live by. I'm pretty much an open-minded guy.

tekkmortal said:
What are your common activities in the physical world? (I mean when you are not on the internet). :)
I go to parties, bars, and malls... alone and with friends. I also play video games and read comic books.

Hmmm.....

If u say u don't have anything to hide Correct?....Then give us a list of girls you have a CRUSH on here in AllDeaf...

:fruit:

^Angel^ said:
Hmmm.....

If u say u don't have anything to hide Correct?....Then give us a list of girls you have a CRUSH on here in AllDeaf...

:fruit:
Hmm, that would take me all day... :roll:

VamPyroX said:
Hmm, that would take me all day... :roll:

Then give us a few....Unless u have something to hide... :gossip:

VamPyroX said:
No offense taken. BTW, he probably has the hots for me! I don't care... just as long as he keeps his hands off of me!

Can AllDeaf form ladies touch you ? Especially Cheri :naughty: Do not worry, she would not shave your pubic off ! :mrgreen:

Back