Ask VamPyroX Anything!

AllDeaf was founded in April 2002. I joined in May 2002. I became a moderator in June 2002. AllDeaf was upgraded in February 2003. The database was lost in this upgrade and we had to re-join. So, that's why my profile says "February 2003" as my join date.

Wow! I didn't know that,I learn something new about AD.thanks Vampy

no,, i was post for my host trekdeafspace on general chat but gone.. i was add both general chat and tv- movies too
Both threads are the same thing. That's "duplicate" which will result in one thread being deleted.

Do you enjoy being a nightowl?

Did you ever have a weekly 'Dungeons & Dragons" game with your friends at their house during high school or college? (Yes I knew people like this and they were seriously bona fide geeks like the ones on that show called "Big Bang Theory".)

Do you enjoy being a nightowl?
Yep! i do! I usually go to bed around 3 am to 4 am every night. ;)
Did you ever have a weekly 'Dungeons & Dragons" game with your friends at their house during high school or college? (Yes I knew people like this and they were seriously bona fide geeks like the ones on that show called "Big Bang Theory".)
Nope. I never liked those kinds of games.

When I was in high school, I never really left the house for fun except school or work. I did go to a friend's house, but the only thing we did was play football or video games.

When I graduated high school, most of my friends split. So, I hung out with hearing friends. Most of the time, we would just meet at the bar to drink or at the bowling alley to play in the arcade.

When I went to RIT, I would play Monopoly, Clue, Trivial Pursuit, and other board games. I would also play Phase 10, UNO, Skip-Bo, and other card games. I even played drinking games as well.

But... I never played those RPG games or D&D-like games or Magic/Pokemon-like games.

do you collect your fingernail clippings, urine, feces, hair, scabs, or any other cool leavings from your body?

if so, :h5:

if no, why not?

What is the Alex e mail? and I needed talk to him in the matter problems ? Where can I contact Alex ? Thanks !

^^^ LOL

V, do you count sheep before you go to sleep each night? :)
Nope. I just... sleep. If I was having a hard time sleeping, then I would count sheep. Since I don't have a hard time sleeping, then there's no need to count sheep. ;)

...or cats?
I would probably prefer counting cats... but that would defeat the purpose of trying to sleep. Since counting sheep is boring, it would help me sleep. Since counting cats isn't boring, I wouldn't fall asleep. ;)

Back