ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
ask me anything as you want to know about me.

Feel free! I'm open-minded.

Goofyboy03, Sweet7choc, and other ISD students, you all people dont have to ask me since you all people knew me. Pftt.

Hello,
Are u dying to get out of Indiana after graduate school???

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What made you to consider yourself a smart geek?

:D :rofl:

I am very brillant student at Indiana school for the deaf, so I am consider myself a geeky. I have a glasses. I am very smart girl. I am not retard, ok?

I love this candy, Smarties. So, thats why.

Attachments

• smarties.jpg
    smarties.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
how much % are you geek of what?

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not retard like you, ha ha. I am joking, but I am not retard. I am very smart girl.

Originally posted by Lasza
Hello,
Are u dying to get out of Indiana after graduate school???

Ah, about time you ask me a different question than " are you geeky?"

Anyway, No, I am not dying to get out of Indiana after graduate at Indiana school for the deaf.

I love Indiana School for the deaf with all my heart. My heart is in ISD. I grew up there all my life. ISD rocks! Once you go there, you will be hooked to ISD. There is too many positions are opening. so, Go to www.deafhoosiers.com

Any more questions?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not retard like you, ha ha. I am joking, but I am not retard. I am very smart girl.
sowwy I ask you a question and everybody asked you too...I wouldn't asked if everyone was going to ask... lol so what year were you born? plan to go college? what's your status?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
what is so value to ur life ?

wow, what a good question that I was been ever asked!

What is so value to my life?

Umm.. *thinking* Of course, my family, friends, school, myself, and cats. I truly love them with all my heart. Family raised me really wonderful and placed me in right school. Friends was been being so supportive all the times whenever I have bad time or good times. School, I love people at there. I cant even lose them or forget them. Myself, I truly do have a high self-esteem as you think so. I love cats. They are my kids.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
sowwy I ask you a question and everybody asked you too...I wouldn't asked if everyone was going to ask... lol so what year were you born? plan to go college? what's your status?

aww, dont be sorry. IT IS OK. it is ok to be curious as you want to ask me.

I told you to ask anything, so dont be sorry.

Why can't you check my profile since it would tell you when I was born? ha ha. here it is, 1986.

Yes, of course, I am planning to go to college. which it would be gallaudet since it has all of my majors. I haven't decided what would be my major. Here are my majors; Teacher, P.E. teacher, ASL teacher, Counselor, Psychologist, or Sports Medicine.

My status: I am single, but lesbian.

of course, you all people can ask me any any questions.. so, i wont bite you all people. :rofl:

by the way, it might be dirty or whatever it pops in ur head to ask me.

How long have u been a lesbain? ( fyi i have my own thread ask javapride anything, u can ask me anything there too :) )

Originally posted by Fly Free
where do u see urself in 5 to 10 years from the time u finish high school q

Ah, I havent decided my majors are..

Teacher, P.E. teacher, ASL teacher, sports medicine, counselor, and psychologist.

I knew I will be very successful in the future. I knew I am very brillant girl. I will graduate with dimpola. since I got 40 credits. which it is already over the credits. Plus, I passed their requirements. so, I will go to gallaudet. thats all I knew, but I dont know where I will wanted to be. I dont know what I would be. I will want to let it all go til I face it.

Originally posted by javapride
How long have u been a lesbain? ( fyi i have my own thread ask javapride anything, u can ask me anything there too :) )

As of right now, I'm senior in next fall. I am being a lesbian since 8th grade. I found my sexual preferences in 8th grade. I am very happy ever since I was in 8th grade. I went thru the shits... with boys. I wasn't very happy for being straight. I was very miserable. I didnt know how to flirt boys. I wasnt very comfortable with boys.

Til the day, I tried to be open about it. I started to flirt girls... and hanging out with girls even more and started to realized that is SO SO SO SO SO SO ME. so, I changed my sexual preferences ever since in 8th grade. I am very happy girl.. and like girls very much. I knew about myself very better after I changed. I found that I can flirt girls.. and being so comfortable with girls. thats all I really care and WANTED to be like that. I am very happy to be a lesbian. I am so fuckin proud to be a lesbian.

Back