ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Your hair is wild, but cool! Think you can get a job with a pink hair like that? :D

Originally posted by Katzie
Your hair is wild, but cool! Think you can get a job with a pink hair like that? :D

Yes, I think I can.

Ha, as of right now, I have my natural color, but pink was just being PINK for a while.

Also, I am only 17 years old. I am still being a student. was you thought I was only 20 or whatever? lol, you silly.

I have a question. since you are lesbian (so am i) and have you told your parents about it and how did they feel about it? I will tell you mine :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
I have a question. since you are lesbian (so am i) and have you told your parents about it and how did they feel about it? I will tell you mine :)

oh yes, I already told my parents when I was in 8th grade. I came out to them thru a phone conversation on tty. Actually, my best friend made me to tell them. She was encouraging me, since she knew that my parents would accepted me. So, I told them on my b-day. I told them that I am lesbian. They was like, oh no matter what, I will still love you, leesa! I was like, oh wow. I got home at the weekend. I went to my mom's best friend's party. My mom showed me her friends who is actually gay and lesbian. So, it was explanied why my parents accepted me so easily.

My parents felt that It is was all my decision and if I am very happy, then stay with it. My parents are very supportive. so, lucky to have them.

so, what about yours?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
oh yes, I already told my parents when I was in 8th grade. I came out to them thru a phone conversation on tty. Actually, my best friend made me to tell them. She was encouraging me, since she knew that my parents would accepted me. So, I told them on my b-day. I told them that I am lesbian. They was like, oh no matter what, I will still love you, leesa! I was like, oh wow. I got home at the weekend. I went to my mom's best friend's party. My mom showed me her friends who is actually gay and lesbian. So, it was explanied why my parents accepted me so easily.

My parents felt that It is was all my decision and if I am very happy, then stay with it. My parents are very supportive. so, lucky to have them.

so, what about yours?

wow that is great.. Yes my mom accepted me when I was in RIT over the phone while my mom was in Iowa. But my dad wasn't at the first when I saw him the last time here in Missouri (my parents are divorced) now last week I saw my dad, my dad told me about lesbian and gay being around where my dad lives and i was like HUH!?! looks like he accepts who I am.. and He said yes I accept you who u are because ur my daughter... but in the other way I don't feel comfortable with my dad.. if u want to know why, I will explain to u more in PM smile :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
wow that is great.. Yes my mom accepted me when I was in RIT over the phone while my mom was in Iowa. But my dad wasn't at the first when I saw him the last time here in Missouri (my parents are divorced) now last week I saw my dad, my dad told me about lesbian and gay being around where my dad lives and i was like HUH!?! looks like he accepts who I am.. and He said yes I accept you who u are because ur my daughter... but in the other way I don't feel comfortable with my dad.. if u want to know why, I will explain to u more in PM smile :)

oh sure, I would want to know. so, tell me in pm. :-D

how do u feel abt the lesbain poltics in today's society and what do u think about the high school kids coming out as lesbains or gays?>???

Originally posted by javapride
how do u feel abt the lesbain poltics in today's society and what do u think about the high school kids coming out as lesbains or gays?>???

WOW, WHAT a GREAT questions.

how do I feel?

I noticed that people are starting to get open... and be respect to anybody..

But there is a problem that I really dont like. The military.

They're reject the gay/lesbian/bi people.. which they are very intelligent in speaking of arabic or anything... that they have alot of capable to do anything, but they are just kicking them out because they are gay/bi/lesbian. which I am very angry with this issues. but Other than that, I am very impressed with people to be open about it.

I know this world is getting open really slowly.

I do encourage the kids to find their sexuality. To follow their hearts by whatever they want to be. I do ecourage them to understand what is the point of lesbian and gay and being bisexual. not confusing themselves. I do know some schools are very hard on the kids for being lesbian/gay/and bi. I am very glad that my schools are very great and respect to the kids who are being like that. I do want to tell the gay/bi/lesbian kids to report on teacher if they are pick on them because of their sexuality. I do want them to stand up for themselves. and their sexuality. I do want them to understand, but overall... I am very sure that kids and adults and all over is still changing into openness to this sexuality. of course, I told you before, the world is still changing very slowly.

WOW, WHAT a GREAT questions.

how do I feel?

I noticed that people are starting to get open... and be respect to anybody..

But there is a problem that I really dont like. The military.

They're reject the gay/lesbian/bi people.. which they are very intelligent in speaking of arabic or anything... that they have alot of capable to do anything, but they are just kicking them out because they are gay/bi/lesbian. which I am very angry with this issues. but Other than that, I am very impressed with people to be open about it.

I know this world is getting open really slowly.

I do encourage the kids to find their sexuality. To follow their hearts by whatever they want to be. I do ecourage them to understand what is the point of lesbian and gay and being bisexual. not confusing themselves. I do know some schools are very hard on the kids for being lesbian/gay/and bi. I am very glad that my schools are very great and respect to the kids who are being like that. I do want to tell the gay/bi/lesbian kids to report on teacher if they are pick on them because of their sexuality. I do want them to stand up for themselves. and their sexuality. I do want them to understand, but overall... I am very sure that kids and adults and all over is still changing into openness to this sexuality. of course, I told you before, the world is still changing very slowly.

LIKE LEZ ARTIST SAYS BELIVE IN URSELF and u ll be SET FREE :)

I have no more questions right now but when i think of it i will ask :)

LIKE LEZ ARTIST SAYS BELIVE IN URSELF and u ll be SET FREE :)

I have no more questions right now but when i think of it i will ask :)

Oh sure...

yup, I do believe in myself..

so, what about you? dont you believe in yourself?

Oh sure...

yup, I do believe in myself..

so, what about you? dont you believe in yourself?

OFC i do , What's ur fave music??? if u listen to any...
what s ur fave restrant and most of all
whats ur fave design of rainbow arts??

My favorite music is... pop, r & b, hip-hop, rap, and classical.

I would say that Justin Timberlake is my favorite... even the group, N'sync.

My favorite restaurtant is Outback steakhouse. It rocks me!

My favorite design of rainbow arts.. is going to be in next post.

The picture is Justin Timberlake.

Attachments

• justintimberlake.jpg
    justintimberlake.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 40

oh also, t.a.t.u is my second favorite.

Attachments

• tatu.jpg
    tatu.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 31
it is a lesbian girls are singing it out. wanna to know more, go to google.com and find tatu. so, it will be so simple for you all people. :-D

Now is my favorite design of rainbow art. :D

Attachments

• peace.jpg
    peace.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 28
THATS a kewl art
what s ur favorite books???

umm, I have alot of favorite books.

From lesbian themed, fiction, mystery, and true life story. :D

I notice some polictal in ur heart. Cuz i read ur typing in posts for JavaPride's thread.

what if u turn 18 years old, right away for regrister for vote Prez (next year)???

Democratic Rulez!

what's the MOST embarrasing moment u have gone thru ???

OH WHAT A GREAT question that you are asking me since you would laugh at me anytime!

I had a friend who graduated 2 years ago. So, I was freshman that time. She was senior. Her name is Lena.

One day, I just wore a pant that was really pretty big and baggy. I didnt have any shorts in it. I just had a white underwear. So, I walked to the cafe while Lena said that My pant was pretty baggy. I said, yeah. So we got in cafe and got our trays.. as we got our nasty foods.

We found our favorite table. The next minutes, my pant was on the floor from lena pulled it down. in front of a boy named Justin. I was very embarrassing at this moment. It was only justin who saw it all. I looked at the floor as my pant is on the floor. I was freaking out.. and pulled it up really quickly. Lena was laughing on the floor as really hard. Im telling you. Justin started to say, WHITE LEGS! I was like, fuck you.

So, How lucky it was only justin who saw it all. It was many people in the cafe.

whew, me lucky!

Then I learned my lesson... I started to use the short in it.

Back