ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
oh serious? you havent heard of this?!

IT IS ALL OVER THE GAS STATIONS, STORES, and anywhere.

and you never heard of.

OH MY GOSH. so, let me to find one. so, here it is. I suggest ya to click it. u will see.

http://www.mountaindew.com/livewire/home.php?or=MD

THATS SOO NEW to me, i ll check it out today at 7-11 and see if its there to taste that THANKS smartie for that linkie :)

Originally posted by javapride
THATS SOO NEW to me, i ll check it out today at 7-11 and see if its there to taste that THANKS smartie for that linkie :)

ah, welcome with my warmth passion.

You would love it. trust me. :D

ah, welcome with my warmth passion.

You would love it. trust me. :D

OK i ll check it out in a bit
will need to run to pahoa soon...

when will you change your hair color?

Originally posted by bbnt
when will you change your hair color?

As of right now, I am actually laughing because you thought I never will change my hair color.

As of right now, I have my natural color, dark brown.

I am planning to shave, then dye blue. and of course, I will take a picture of me. then show it to you all.

My favorite hair color is Pink, so I am leaving my avatar forever.

:D

Why do u like to dye yr hair????

I like it.

I am seeking for fun.

I am trying new things out. I am only 17 years old. so, Life is short, so do everything whatever I want.

like I asked you 100% proof, so I want to try that before I die.

I like it.

I am seeking for fun.

I am trying new things out. I am only 17 years old. so, Life is short, so do everything whatever I want.

like I asked you 100% proof, so I want to try that before I die.

that's totally i ntresting and i uddy that be all u can be and experince life :)

What's ur routine before bed?

that's totally i ntresting and i uddy that be all u can be and experince life :)

What's ur routine before bed?

Yup, I want to die with alot of experiences.. and many more.

so, anyway...

my routine before bed is...

going on the computer, then watch tv, then go in the bed.

What can I say more?

Yup, I want to die with alot of experiences.. and many more.

so, anyway...

my routine before bed is...

going on the computer, then watch tv, then go in the bed.

What can I say more?

SImilar to mine ! LOL!

Hey Smartie,
Since I see "Ask Smartiesgeek anything as you want!" that's fine. I like to ask u something.
What time u born at where???? U are taurus gal! *peek at ur profile*

oh sure, i hope hawaii have.

JUST got home bought the drink it tastes like slice drink LOL

what else is ur fave drink?

Originally posted by Lasza
Hey Smartie,
Since I see "Ask Smartiesgeek anything as you want!" that's fine. I like to ask u something.
What time u born at where???? U are taurus gal! *peek at ur profile*

I am very glad that you asked me.

so, I was born on May 10, 1986. 5:50am in the morning. Plus, I was born in the car.

The story:

My grandma was driving a wagon, buick. that made in 1982. So, my mom was in the back of the wagon. to get ready for going to hospital. Since it was alot of labors. So, I was in her womb and my mom was laying on the back seat of the wagon. So, My grandma noticed that gas gauge was on E. so, She was only need three dollars to fill it up. So, somehow, my mom was out of control and yelling around in the car. My grandma was freaking out.. and came in and drove too fast to the hospital. Somehow, I was already born in the car. My mom delievered me.

JUST got home bought the drink it tastes like slice drink LOL

what else is ur fave drink?

um, water, vodka, coke, chocolate milk, lemonade, and um... slush.

I am very glad that you asked me.

so, I was born on May 10, 1986. 5:50am in the morning. Plus, I was born in the car.

The story:

My grandma was driving a wagon, buick. that made in 1982. So, my mom was in the back of the wagon. to get ready for going to hospital. Since it was alot of labors. So, I was in her womb and my mom was laying on the back seat of the wagon. So, My grandma noticed that gas gauge was on E. so, She was only need three dollars to fill it up. So, somehow, my mom was out of control and yelling around in the car. My grandma was freaking out.. and came in and drove too fast to the hospital. Somehow, I was already born in the car. My mom delievered me.

OH WOW what a experince !!!!!!!!!!
What did ur mom name u ?? if u dont want to tell me in here u can PM me or IM me on this Screen name ( same as my nickname in here)

Back