ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
As of right now, I'm senior in next fall. I am being a lesbian since 8th grade. I found my sexual preferences in 8th grade. I am very happy ever since I was in 8th grade. I went thru the shits... with boys. I wasn't very happy for being straight. I was very miserable. I didnt know how to flirt boys. I wasnt very comfortable with boys.

Til the day, I tried to be open about it. I started to flirt girls... and hanging out with girls even more and started to realized that is SO SO SO SO SO SO ME. so, I changed my sexual preferences ever since in 8th grade. I am very happy girl.. and like girls very much. I knew about myself very better after I changed. I found that I can flirt girls.. and being so comfortable with girls. thats all I really care and WANTED to be like that. I am very happy to be a lesbian. I am so fuckin proud to be a lesbian.

Smartie THATS SOO GREAT just be urself and u ll have alot of prospect in life!!!!!! glad ur out and proud of urself :)

Originally posted by javapride
Smartie THATS SOO GREAT just be urself and u ll have alot of prospect in life!!!!!! glad ur out and proud of urself :)

aw. thanks for being so supportive.

Yeah, I am being myself. yes, I will have alot things will be happen in my lives... and future. Yea, i am very proud of myself.

lesbian rocks...

any more questions that u wanna to kno?

How many time have you dyed your hair?
Which color have you tried?
Which one you like the best?

Is Pinkster one of your real life friend?

Originally posted by ChelEler
How many time have you dyed your hair?
Which color have you tried?
Which one you like the best?

Is Pinkster one of your real life friend?

I dyed my hair, TONS TONS time. I cant even count it. I dyed my hair ever since I was 8th grade.

Blond, Orange, red, PINK!, blue, and platium blond.

I liked pink the best and platium blond.

:rofl: :rofl: No, I dont know who is pinkster. I dont know her. No, She's not my real life friend. I don't know her.

I know few ISD students who are in this ALLDEAF.com, thats all.

heres one of my questions then im going to go afk for a phone call....

the question is... this might be a bit hard to ask but,... i go ahead,

Where were u when the WTC bombed ?? on Sept 11th ?

heres one of my questions then im going to go afk for a phone call....

the question is... this might be a bit hard to ask but,... i go ahead,

Where were u when the WTC bombed ?? on Sept 11th ?

ah, what a great question.

So, I was at my school, Indiana School for the deaf. I was in a classroom. I took my (ISTEP plus), it is some kinda of test that you have to pass it to get a dimpola. so, I saw a teacher who had a pager which it paged her often often. She came out of the classroom to talk with other teacher about it.

Somehow, when kids are all finished with the tests. We put our desks away. The teacher told us by what it is happening. We was so awe, shocking, and supporting NYC.

I was very shocking, putting my respect for people who was working in there, and supporting them. Even, I prayed for the people who died in the airplanes, world trade center, and pentagon.

Then all of the kids, included middle schools kids and high school kids was in the cafe being "lockdown". To take care of around the campus to make sure it is nothing infers us. We watched the news and eating the lunch. We prayed for them. Other staffs was letting us to know that some games was cancelled due to this happened. Then, We went back to classrooms... and some of the teacher have tv in their rooms, so they turned the tv on. Let the students to watch it. It was actually no class all the day. We prayed for them too. Afterschool, we went to a gym.. to tell each others, that we should pray for them. discussed about who it might be. and many things.

Few days later, We do the vigil with all people from the campus, kids, adults, and prayed for the people who is in NYC.

I am very pleased with my school for doing very well to NYC. We had a bake auction. We donated our money to WTC and NYC. Some students was 18 years old and adults donated the bloods to hospitals in the NYC. We did many things for them.

Any more questions?

ah, what a great question.

So, I was at my school, Indiana School for the deaf. I was in a classroom. I took my (ISTEP plus), it is some kinda of test that you have to pass it to get a dimpola. so, I saw a teacher who had a pager which it paged her often often. She came out of the classroom to talk with other teacher about it.

Somehow, when kids are all finished with the tests. We put our desks away. The teacher told us by what it is happening. We was so awe, shocking, and supporting NYC.

I was very shocking, putting my respect for people who was working in there, and supporting them. Even, I prayed for the people who died in the airplanes, world trade center, and pentagon.

Then all of the kids, included middle schools kids and high school kids was in the cafe being "lockdown". To take care of around the campus to make sure it is nothing infers us. We watched the news and eating the lunch. We prayed for them. Other staffs was letting us to know that some games was cancelled due to this happened. Then, We went back to classrooms... and some of the teacher have tv in their rooms, so they turned the tv on. Let the students to watch it. It was actually no class all the day. We prayed for them too. Afterschool, we went to a gym.. to tell each others, that we should pray for them. discussed about who it might be. and many things.

Few days later, We do the vigil with all people from the campus, kids, adults, and prayed for the people who is in NYC.

I am very pleased with my school for doing very well to NYC. We had a bake auction. We donated our money to WTC and NYC. Some students was 18 years old and adults donated the bloods to hospitals in the NYC. We did many things for them.

Any more questions?

OMG thats goosebumps for me
U did great!!!!!!!!!

what is ur favorite subject in school???

There is too many subjects that I love.

I would say, english. I got improved in this classes in every year. I am very proud of myself. I know that english is not our first langauge, but I learned so much from my parents, books, magazines, my deaf english teacher, and many many more. I got A plus in this subject this year, in all quarters. Which I am very proud of myself. I am going to be in LIT 1 in next fall. I am very proud of myself, again. I am very glad that I am not going to take "Eng 60" in gallaudet. it is very basically english class but not get any credits. I wanted to be in "english 101 or 102" when im at gallaudet.

Any more questions?

What's ur fave brand for wear clothes??? Bet u love to wear boyish clothes. am I right? If so then HIGH-five!

Originally posted by Lasza
What's ur fave brand for wear clothes??? Bet u love to wear boyish clothes. am I right? If so then HIGH-five!

My favorite brand name is Old navy. I love old navy so much. yes, I am using boyish clothes. I buy in boys and men's sections. yes, you are right.

*high five*

any more of question?

lasza, are you lesbian or what?

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Where do u wish to live in the future?

I dont know where I will going to live in the future.

but was been thinking to live in chicago, indianapolis, or washington dc. depends on what is my job will be and blahyy.. life cost and blahyy.. u kno?

Originally posted by Psycho Will
hey leesa, do you know me? i graduated at ISD in 01'

I am not sure, since you didnt conformied your name. So, I know alot of people named will. so, who are ya?

lasza, are you lesbian or what?

Si, I am! Not afraid of smoochies on ladies with beauty inners. :naughty:

Originally posted by Lasza
Si, I am! Not afraid of smoochies on ladies with beauty inners. :naughty:

Oh kewl, keep it up, girl!

Since, I am lesbian, too.

Where are ya coming from?

Back