Msgiglz 8
Strawberry 3
ChelEler 3
Goldenleaf74 3
WonderBum 2
BabyPhat21 2
Pure Ion 1
Xero 1

that's how many u posted here and matty is the champ in my thread so he got to kiss my :booty:

Oh, rats!! :eek:

HAHAHAH funny LOLOL! well im in 3rd place thats better than staring at one's butt! LOL!

I'm back so ask me more questions since I want to know sup with u ADers? just feel free to say anything or ask me questions? ;)

funnybebe78 said:
yep fly free I'm bored so go figures eh? :cool:

Okay, Wha..ever you say bored..

1.You have a man as dating.. how long have you known him.. so how many years?

2.You was said, from cailfornia.. do you feel preferable californian man in hometown or other town whatever you feel comfy than internet on line ? Explain why ?

3.Do you feel like and try to blind date internet on line ? What your opition explain please so..

4.Have you try living different states in your past or planning in your future ?

5.R u living with parent or indepentant own living?

6. What makes you feel comfortable to chat on alldeaf.com and why?

7. How many do you have ememies on AD ? Explain why you feel more ememies?

8. How many your sister /Bro ?

9. What your dream come true in your mind as "real hoping not fanstanies".?

10. What your obitian goal for your future ? (Any general) explain why ?
:)

hi funnybebe! how have you been? hope all is good :D

-if you had the chance to travel anywhere, where would you go?

-Who is your celebrity crush?

i cant think of any more questions at this moment but will get back to you if i have some more =)

1.You have a man as dating.. how long have you known him.. so how many years? lol I never wud thought that u wud ever ask me. it's none of ur biz :D

2.You was said, from cailfornia.. do you feel preferable californian man in hometown or other town whatever you feel comfy than internet on line ? Explain why ? lol doesn't matter but really depends on how things go but I had probably online thing goin for few people online but really I had been on AOL for almost 8 years but now I don't bother do that anymore :)

3.Do you feel like and try to blind date internet on line ? What your opition explain please so.. blind date? lol never will work out cuz no feelings online why should I bother? heh

4.Have you try living different states in your past or planning in your future ?
I used to live in illinois for 5 years but that was when i was little girl but when dad's job transferred us then we moved to california for almost 20 years ago

5.R u living with parent or indepentant own living? still livin with family cuz of $$$ too high in california

6. What makes you feel comfortable to chat on alldeaf.com and why? cuz i have few friends that i know in person and online they are reisgstered here as well :)

7. How many do you have ememies on AD ? Explain why you feel more ememies? lol I rather not say.. but I wud say few and it's long story anyways but I can't leave AD cuz I'm addicted to this website some knew i wud stay for some reason :roll:and cuz of friends are here as well too :)

8. How many your sister /Bro ? I'm oldest.. I have one bro and sis.. :)

9. What your dream come true in your mind as "real hoping not fanstanies".?
hm work full-time and live independent :)
10. What your obitian goal for your future ? (Any general) explain why ?
:)[/QUOTE] learn how to drive this summer and uh move out (only if I found a full-time job that is)

thanks for askin me :mrgreen:

Last edited:
sweetgal154 said:
hi funnybebe! how have you been? hope all is good :D

-if you had the chance to travel anywhere, where would you go?

-Who is your celebrity crush?

i cant think of any more questions at this moment but will get back to you if i have some more =)

hi Sweetgal154 :wave: mm probably arizona or rochy if i ever wud get a full-time job to have $$$ to travel :squint: anyways

hmm my celebrity crush? mm easy question.. david H. (the person who was a star in the t.v show called the Rider)? I forgot that t.v show that was shown back in 1980's :laugh2:

ask crazyerica32 anything

trying to :bump: this thread after all I never come here that often lol.. well cya around y'all ;) and yep I will answer your questions if you want to know who I am ;)

wilmot school then moved to california back in 1984 :) I lost alot of firends lol but few still remember me so they added me on facebook :)

Back