ask funnybebe78 anything

yeah good idea but I found out whoever had experienced goin to camp probably can have credit to be a camp couselor and I never been to a deaf camp but science camp back in 5th grade go figures :roll:

Does "78" mean, you are 24 (or 25) years old?

Are you plan to kill some bugs tonight?

Have you ate paper before?

Imagine what if AOL's not exist, ur life would be like????

Originally posted by illustrator
Does "78" mean, you are 24 (or 25) years old?

Are you plan to kill some bugs tonight?

Have you ate paper before?

:doh: now I'm 24 but 25 in few weeks so :mrgreen: go and look up for my b-day in JuNe illustrator if u aren't sure :roll:

no BeBe means clothes that they have made that is called "BeBe" god u need to go back to class and study more about clothes :roll: u sound really a nerd to me no wonder ur nickname fits u just perfect :P

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:doh: now I'm 24 but 25 in few weeks so :mrgreen: go and look up for my b-day in JuNe illustrator if u aren't sure :roll:

no BeBe means clothes that they have made that is called "BeBe" god u need to go back to class and study more about clothes :roll: u sound really a nerd to me no wonder ur nickname fits u just perfect :P

:rofl: :-x

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
Hey ERica what you think of Alldeaf.com??

:thumb: that's what I can say about alldeaf.com cuz it's awesome that I meet alot of new people here.. ;)

Originally posted by Teekie
whats up, erica :)

nada much just bored :roll: and it's like almost 1am here on west coast but I'll sign off and shut this compy so I'll be back later.. so talk to u later :mrgreen:

Haven't seen your friend Rayden around here lately??

Prostock19 49
Funnybebe78 44
javapride 43
FlyFree 41
~Heather~ 20
Teekie 19
Oddball 18
Lasza 13
Msgiglz 8
Strawberry 3
ChelEler 3
Goldenleaf74 3
WonderBum 2
BabyPhat21 2
Pure Ion 1
Xero 1

that's how many u posted here and matty is the champ in my thread so he got to kiss my :booty:

Back