ask funnybebe78 anything

Originally posted by funnybebe78
that quote was referred to me NOT to u.. btw u are really 12 years old? why u lied to me in PM that u are gonna graduate from csdf this june? :mad2:

Relax,

lol, I’m really lie so sorry and I'm 17 years old. Yeah, I will be soon graduation from CSDF this June 6.

Originally posted by DoVip
Relax,

lol, I’m really lie so sorry and I'm 17 years old. Yeah, I will be soon graduation from CSDF this June 6.

then continue sayin 17 not 12 cuz u know how to piss some ADers off ;)

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
What was your funniest moment in life?

hmm good one I have too many funny moments but the funniest moment was when I saw my cat brought a mouse home she played with it like she's on volleyball team :eek: and it cracked me up ;)

*ahems* hello !! :mrgreen: ummm is it TRUE that u are in love with u-know-who ???? rofl rofl - i'll stfu now

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
*ahems* hello !! :mrgreen: ummm is it TRUE that u are in love with u-know-who ???? rofl rofl - i'll stfu now

:squint: now u know how i feel ;)

Do you have your family are alive or dead?

Originally posted by prostock19
Are you Married? BF or GF (depends on your orientation)? Single?

single at the moment but I'm like datin some1 it's like on and off but I still talk to him tho.. guys here in california are pretty LAME.. :laugh2: but I'll live eh? I know mr. right guy may be under my nose later on :roll: heh

Originally posted by DoVip
Do you have your family are alive or dead?

uh that's lame question.. I still live with family if they were dead I wud be nobody ;)

WHy is life too short?

cuz I think of it I don't think life is longer cuz if I don't do anything right then I wud think life is short for me so I have to live it up if I don't then I probably end up nowhere to be ;) likewise havin fun is like shorter cuz I can't have wild times when I have kids so life is too short so I can be goody at some times.. some friends know me as a wild cat ;)

If you had to choose which super hero to rescue you for the day, who would it be?

If you had to choose which super hero to rescue you for the day, who would it be?

it wud def be superman or spiderman :laugh2: I can't choose one thing at a time :roll:

Originally posted by prostock19
What is your goal in life?

get a job that pays good and hopin to find a job that matches my major workin as a office assistant or data entry ;) but one day I might go back to college to study how to make web designs or work for internet cuz some friends know me for bein AOL + AIM even AD addict by now :laugh2: heh..

Back