ask funnybebe78 anything

Originally posted by funnybebe78
san jose in northern california :)

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! San Jose rocks! By the way, I know funnybebe78 since '99 through my ex-girlfriend. *shrugs* I was in San Jose for three months of my first internship. It was a blast! Isn't it, funnybebe78? Last time I saw funnybebe78 in person was when I was in Chicago visiting my ex-gf *shrugs again* and I know that funnybebe78 was in town visiting her family, so I got a chance to see her. We had a great time, right?

I know you cannot live without lipstick at all. I am so curious about know you as chronic lipstick user.

1. How old u start use it?
2. how often u use lipstick before run out?
3. How many lipstick u owns right now?

Originally posted by Lasza
I know you cannot live without lipstick at all. I am so curious about know you as chronic lipstick user.

hahahah Lasza -- see what her answers to ur questions are when she gets back here LOL

Purrs definately :bowdown: to lipsticks!!!!!!! the FAMOUS lipstick CAT!!!! hahahah *meow meow* >^..^< hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I wonder.. is your ass soft?
haha :rofl:
JUST KIDDING!!
You can answer that...maybe some people here would like to know...lol

Originally posted by swimPC
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! San Jose rocks! By the way, I know funnybebe78 since '99 through my ex-girlfriend. *shrugs* I was in San Jose for three months of my first internship. It was a blast! Isn't it, funnybebe78? Last time I saw funnybebe78 in person was when I was in Chicago visiting my ex-gf *shrugs again* and I know that funnybebe78 was in town visiting her family, so I got a chance to see her. We had a great time, right?

yup ;) I was glad I saw u again even tho i hope I see u again even tho it won't be with ur ex this time :laugh2:

Originally posted by Rocky
did you ever visited the castro (sp?) street?

yup sure did and it was weird went to castro street back in '97 for stupid prom :shock: :laugh2: but I survived eh? heh.. but really I think seein diversity of lesbian and gay people was cool I'm sure others probably didn't agree with me ;)

Originally posted by Steel
so...you have a b/f? what's his name?

soo I rather keep his name classifield til I feel ready to say it here ;) but he's not my b/f we are just datin til who knows? cuz he's too way busy but eh.. ;) we do talk online but i personally think it's :crazy: but hey.. when I live on my own I probably will be hoggin over his compy 24/7 or my own compy :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Lasza

haha lasza-

1. I started wearin lipsticks when I was 12 years old

2. lol most of them aren't close to be empty but few are run out :shock:

3. I have probably over 100 lipsticks

:laugh2:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
haha lasza-

1. I started wearin lipsticks when I was 12 years old

2. lol most of them aren't close to be empty but few are run out :shock:

3. I have probably over 100 lipsticks

:laugh2:

:laugh2: Purrs -- NOT surprising!!!! hahahahah :cuddle: luv u my fave pussycat!!!!!!

Purrs,
Hope u have good sleeping. Got any dreams?? ;)

* meow meow meow meow meow purrrr*
(translation)

having fun being a cute cat?
hehehe

ack? ack ack... ack ack!!! ack ack ack ack ack
ack ack!??!!?? ack ack !!!!!!!!!!!

Back