Ask DefMATRIXense anything

Originally posted by Alex
:laugh2: Actually, Miss Battles and I were close, so she'd stop by my house sometimes to pick me up to go to school plays. But I never tried to kiss her (geesh) or anything like that, those were just stupid rumors made by stupid people. Heh.

:laugh2:

yup thatz right def ! fuck those assholes who think we video game addicts are BUMS fuck em theyre dead wrong i have a beautiful family and i have an excellent job myself and i still play and collect vid games so screw those azzholez who says negative stuff to us vid gamers !!! back at school at csdf i was always called nintendo freak but funny they would always come to me and ask for help and tips in twat game and twat game etc i was netural and had every systems and boatloads of games !! so its cool to see someone else like me here !

Hi.

Just like to know..

wat ur name?
How old are you ?
wat u current doin ? (work or education etc)

Originally posted by ChelEler
No, I simply ask you a question. :roll:
you have to excuse my attiduce :o your question is he is my internet friend :) he is cool guy and I understand who he is.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
What do you think of me?

:shock: first of all, I do not know you very well but :o I dont know how to describle but I try my best to say is You're a beauitful and intelligent women I have ever met online
(heart beats rapidly) :wiggle:

Originally posted by Waz
Hi.

Just like to know..

wat ur name?
How old are you ?
wat u current doin ? (work or education etc)

My name is Jesus Chuchin Vazquez
i am 26 years old
I have no job or school. However, I will be returning to college on fall semester. it's my third year

Cool, Nice to meet you :D

Are you Profoundly or HOH?
Wat Communication you use like Oral or Sign ?

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Why did you come back to DM.com after you said they were rude n bs bs?

yeah to haters. I cant help anyone's problems ;) if they did to me, and then i shouldnt be aguring with them over stupid small issues ;)

Originally posted by Waz
Cool, Nice to meet you :D

Are you Profoundly or HOH?
Wat Communication you use like Oral or Sign ?

I am HOH and I am speaking ESL(English Sign Language)

Originally posted by dojosky
yup thatz right def ! fuck those assholes who think we video game addicts are BUMS fuck em theyre dead wrong i have a beautiful family and i have an excellent job myself and i still play and collect vid games so screw those azzholez who says negative stuff to us vid gamers !!! back at school at csdf i was always called nintendo freak but funny they would always come to me and ask for help and tips in twat game and twat game etc i was netural and had every systems and boatloads of games !! so its cool to see someone else like me here !

yeah, they are either jackasses or talking bullshits. cause they act like they never play video game in thier lifes lmao

Right now, here are current consoles lists,

Gamecube
Resident evil
Resident evil zero
metroid prime
super mario sunshine
lugiu mansion
Zelda bonus disk
Pre order Zelda the wind waker

Ps2
GT3
Street fighter ex3
metal gear solid 2
devil may cry
tekken tag tournament
madden2001
madden2003
mortal kombat deadly alliance

Pc game
Splitner cell
metal gear solid 2 substance
unreal 2

I have more ps2 games such as contra but traded it to some new games :)

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
:shock: first of all, I do not know you very well but :o I dont know how to describle but I try my best to say is You're a beauitful and intelligent women I have ever met online
(heart beats rapidly) :wiggle:

good answer :naughty:

Hi Buddy

I would like to know if u got Gameboy Advance ?
(as i brought Gameboy advance SP and the graphic was very quality)

No, I only have a gameboy color. I am planning to get gameboy advance player which means it will plug in with gamecube that allows to play any gameboy games on gamecube and can play with my own 34in tv :D

Gameboy advance player will be release on May25th and the price is $49.99 dollars

Back