Ask DefMATRIXense anything

good point but I created a thread "ask defmatrixense anything" so they asked me some questions so i answered thier ?s

Originally posted by PSORules79
what do you enjoy when you aren't playing games ?

playing basketball with my friends, going to the movies, and just hang out with my friends anywhere..

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
playing basketball with my friends, going to the movies, and just hang out with my friends anywhere..

cool do you work ?

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Why did ur mother name you Jesus? Mom was tripping when she named me Samantha. :shock:

my mother didnt name me. my dad did name me cause thats my dad and his father who have a same name. Jesus is not what you think. Jesus is a Spainsh name not "jesus christ" you know what I am talking about :cool:

Originally posted by S-h-e-l-l-e-y
Samantha, Do you like your name? If don't then why?

I just don't like it. Too long. My middle name is Carolyn so.. Samantha Carolyn TOO long. My last name got only four letters.

Also it sounds S-O femme.

What does Jesus mean in Spanish?

You got an excellent point. lol Unfortunrately, I have no clue but I guess it has do with my nickname Chuchin cause most of people asked my name I said Jesus in spainish and then they said "do your family call you "chuchin" I was like surprise and yeah how do u know? they said cause it ralates to Jesus.

Beside, I will ask my mother what you asked me..:D

I just don't like it. Too long. My middle name is Carolyn so.. Samantha Carolyn TOO long. My last name got only four letters.

Also it sounds S-O femme.
Ahh i see..

Last edited:
Update, I asked my mother about it. she said its jesus christ. I said " really, and then why there are two different Jesus's sound in english and spainsh"? She said "cause in spainsh, we speak different sounds in vowels like A , e ,i , u ,o thats why you got E and U". I said ohhhh ok. I asked what about my nickname? she said its short for Jesus. :)

Back