which one is correct?

:cool:

what kind of question is that? I would say first choice

Re: Re: Re: Ask DefMATRIXense anything

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
:cool:

what kind of question is that? I would say first choice

To see how truthful you can be.

It's been a while since you've known me, so, what's one rumor that you often heard about me when you were residing in NJ?

Alex, thats interesting question.... I heard the major rumor about you was You had stopped dropping by your favorite teacher, Miss Battle's house when you were a 9th or 10 grader. Not only that but you tried to kiss her or something like that (dotn remember how exactly what I was told)

:laugh2: Actually, Miss Battles and I were close, so she'd stop by my house sometimes to pick me up to go to school plays. But I never tried to kiss her (geesh) or anything like that, those were just stupid rumors made by stupid people. Heh.

Originally posted by illustrator
Will you ever get new signature and avatar?

Yes, I am working on a new avatar and signature called Mortal Kombat deadly alliance...

Why are you being so damn freak over the video games? Have you ever hear of the sentence, "Get a life!"? :o

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Why are you being so damn freak over the video games? Have you ever hear of the sentence, "Get a life!"? :o

I am not listening to those losers who said "get a life". Cause its dumbass famous line.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I am not listening to those losers who said "get a life". Cause its dumbass famous line.

Ahhh...no wonder why you are still a bum. :o

Back