As alldeaf turns. {a play}

:laugh2: Man, you have me addicted here wondering what fellow ADers are up to! Lach!!! @ Freaky being owner of the sex joint and also Stiff Nipples! oh man... can't wait to see what is coming next.

Originally posted by kuifje75
:laugh2: Man, you have me addicted here wondering what fellow ADers are up to! Lach!!! @ Freaky being owner of the sex joint and also Stiff Nipples! oh man... can't wait to see what is coming next.
I totally agree with that !!! LOL .. now it make me come back and check here like three times a day to see if any more scenes ! lol

:laugh2: OMFG bbnt!! I'm laughing so hard here with tears rolling down my cheeks!! S&M at its best!!! Keep them coming!! "Pussy Willow Club" oh la la soo fabulust! :twisted: S&M Dominatrix sure fits me so well!! :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by SilenceGold
You better hope that bbnt doesn't include you as a guy in a crazy hospital labeled as 5 yrs old mental running around with a towel like you're a superman. :p
:squint: har har

and spider-man is WAY cooler than superman

Oh man... a 3sum with a blowup doll? I perfer the real flesh, not plastic :) By the way... I hope Gloria is not a sheep :lol:

Originally posted by Steel
there should be a movie of course... *chewing popcorn*

Yeah! I agree -- should be made into a movie! The screenplay draft's just perfect! :lol:

Goldie

Oh, my goodness, I ended up laughing so hard and my dad made a face at me like "what is so funny?!" :rofl:

hahahahahha! My hubby gave me such a strange look, wondering what I was laughing about! :o

Goldie

Scene 20

In alldeaf today.........................

FlyFree and Sydlie have just finished scraping tooth fragments from the ground but they stil need their snake venom .

FlyFree: "I know where we can get some, there's this dorky guy that has a crush on me and he lives right next door. He has all these snakes so I'm sure he will give us some venom."

Sydlie : "Are you going to have to put out???

FlyFree: "Not in this lifetime."

We move to.........................................

Prosecutors office where j.r.e. has just showed up for a meeting with prostock19.

prostock19: "Ok buddy what do you have for me?"

j.r.e.: "Well I followed Judge WonderBum for a week and took these pictures, here take a look."

prostock19: "Wow are boy seems to be kinky. In this one he's dressed up as a woman and in this one he running around in a bra and panties."

j.r.e.: "Look at the last one."

prostock19: "What the hell????? Is that a blowup doll???? What's he doing???? Oh yuck, that should be against the law!"

j.r.e.: "I didn't find any evidence of bribery thou."

prostock19: "That's ok, I'm sure I can use these pics."

We take a moment now and look in on the Pussy Willow Club..........................

OldNavyGirl: "I'm nervous about dancing tonight"

Lasza: "Don't sweat it you'll be fine. Here take these pills they will mellow you out."

OldNavyGirl: "I don't think anything will mellow me out."

Lasza: "Come on we'll go watch the first dancer and you'll see how easy it is. See there she is, her name is BostonIceFire. Watch her routine." See the guy sitting in the front row with the 20 dollar bill in his teeth? Watch how she takes his money."

OldNavyGirl: "She's wearing the skimpiest thong I've ever seen on a woman. Wow! How does she bend like that. Why is she trying to sit on his face???? Oh MY GOD!!!! How did she pick up the money??? and what part of her body did she pick it up with?????

to be continued..................................

SWEET LOUISE! Damn LOLOLOL IM cracking up HARD LOL keep going BBNT u making a GOOD book to read LMAO!

Count me in! I've gotten hopelessly addicted to this! Wow, bbnt, you certainly have the art of storytelling! You got to get yourself signed up in a contract and write stories like that! :) Keep up with the fabulous work! ;)

Goldie

LOL BIF become stripper along with me and Oldnavygirl? oh my

very funny way to go!!! keep going on. :thumb:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Count me in! I've gotten hopelessly addicted to this! Wow, bbnt, you certainly have the art of storytelling! You got to get yourself signed up in a contract and write stories like that! :) Keep up with the fabulous work! ;)

Goldie

:laugh2: :laugh2: Waterrats -- u arent alone!!!!! ive also gotten hopelessly addicted to this thread too -- its just FARR too hilarious!!!!!!!! hahaha :rofl: :thumb:

Back