• Older

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Middle

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Younger

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Eldest of 5 ;)

ok if i am with my biological family then i am the oldest of 3. but if i am with my adoptive family then i am the 4th (youngest of all).

I am the oldest and first born child of one sister (1970-1985) a year and half younger and a brother four years younger than me.

I am the oldest. I only have a baby brother. I am 3 1/2 years older than him. As a matter of fact..............in 12 days it will be my birthday. :giggle:

I am the oldest of 2 kids, my brother is 5 years younger than me.

I'm the middle child. My brother is 11 years older than me and my big sister is 8 years older than me and my little sister is 2 1/2 younger than me.

Alright I was the oldest for my mom and as for my dad I am 3rd child. My dad had 7 kids from 3 different ladies so get my drift.

I'm last... being last youngest sucks.. My 2 brothers teasing on me all the time!!! Even today they still picking on me!!! Gggrrrrr

Older one 31, 2nd brother 27 me 24...

Reason why they still teasing me cuz both of them are married I haven't find the "right" woman. lol mostly like I won't get marry...

My oldest brother has 1 deaf son (my favorite nephew age 14) I spoiled him like he's my son!!!!!! Is that a wrong thing to do?? Haha

Back