Are YOU a Rude Person qq

I'm no saint, but I have a tendency to be brutally honest. If I notice someone who gains confidence at the expense of others, I will show my @$$, especially in public.

I'm no saint, but I have a tendency to be brutally honest. If I notice someone who gains confidence at the expense of others, I will show my @$$, especially in public.

can we hold ye to that:lol:
im sure the world would love to see yer ass
:lol:so long as it doesnt black out eastern europe:lol: now thats rude, :lol:

me too, i don't try to be rude, i find it comes naturally:giggle:
hey tousi. 6 ft 3 and looking down at ye pal:lol: and byrdie, up to you if i could see through the clouds:lol:

rembers me of a basketball player, forget his name, tall like you byrdie, a lassie went up to him and nudged, so is everythign in proportion? he said, hell no lady if that was the case i'd be 9ft tall:lol:

:rofl2:

Agreement. Bluntness comes quite naturally to me. I call it honesty...others call it rude.:giggle:

Agreement. Bluntness comes quite naturally to me. I call it honesty...others call it rude.:giggle:
yes i agree Jillio, some retort to childish insults due to an inabilty to respond to a straight back in your face comment, i like that about you, ye have hit right back but so far not tried to insult:D an admirable trait, not like the idiotic few who retort to jibes to hide their ignorance.

my bluntness gets me into trouble at times though, one time(i used to hear more) i came back into work to ehar my grumpy boss, telling a collegue, "I am not grumpy, I just don't suffer fools glady" right on the tail end of it I quiped, god how can ye live with yourself:lol: i got all the crap jobs for a month:lol:

I forgot to mention that when I'm manic (i.e. high energy levels, restless, extreme happiness) I tend to say things I don't mean because I feel so damn good!

When I'm manic I also find that *everything* is funny to me -- even when it shouldn't be.

I would say I'm more inclined to insult someone during this time vs. when I'm feeling more "leveled."

I'm also what is known as a "mean manic" because when I "crash" and become irritable (following mania and depression), I can be one h*ll of a b*tch. LOL.

you moon people in public? thats... awesome!:naughty:

I'm not rude to anyone if u think I am that is not true. u may be misunderstood about what happened that issue is not your problem.

You two are silly. Thats Southrn for heads I beat 'em up, tails I beat 'em up!
southrn, here jess is England, so forgive my ignorance, but hey the thought of ye baring yer ass made me laugh:lol:

yes i agree Jillio, some retort to childish insults due to an inabilty to respond to a straight back in your face comment, i like that about you, ye have hit right back but so far not tried to insult:D an admirable trait, not like the idiotic few who retort to jibes to hide their ignorance.

my bluntness gets me into trouble at times though, one time(i used to hear more) i came back into work to ehar my grumpy boss, telling a collegue, "I am not grumpy, I just don't suffer fools glady" right on the tail end of it I quiped, god how can ye live with yourself:lol: i got all the crap jobs for a month:lol:

Love that sense of humor. Gets us into trouble from time to time, though, doesn't it?

rude? well, if someone with rude attitude, i would be like hand to either her/his face and i walk away. i can be like hissin' bitchy sometimes but i'm a nice person anyway ;)

:wave: I honestly don't think there's a rude bone in your body, jillio. Of course, as a writer, that's being subjective, but that's beside the point, huh? ;)

Back