Are YOU a Rude Person qq

byrdie must be an Ostrich! :laugh2: but but a friendly one, of course. :D

In fact, everyone was rude in their lifetime. Of course, nobody's perfect.

In fact, everyone was rude in their lifetime. Of course, nobody's perfect.

Hey I am perfect :D

NOT! Actually I dont think I am a rude person but yes my sarcasm has made me come across as a rude person - I try not to be sarcastic.

Hey I am perfect :D

NOT! Actually I dont think I am a rude person but yes my sarcasm has made me come across as a rude person - I try not to be sarcastic.

Yeah nobody's a rude person, but they do something that are rude, including myself too :)

Naturally, I'm not a rude person myself but there are times where people may think I'm rude when I am not intentionally being rude.

For instance, If a hearing person comes up to me and tries to talk to me - as being deaf - I wouldn't be able to hear that person and to look up at that person. That person may think I'm ignoring them when I'm really not aware of this.

You know, sometime things can always be interpreted differently for each person. So, If I were to be rude, it will be shown loud and clear. I also am a big believer of etiquette as well.

I can be rude sometime. The most time I am good manner. It depend on situation. Nobody are perfect!

If I'm in one of my "moods," I will not hesitate to tell someone off. Most of the time though, I am quite patient with others and will not do anything to encourage an argument.

I aware that I am not prefect but I am toooo nice to be rude to anyone... :shrug: My friends often told me that I am too soft to be hard on them... but I know that I am straightforward to firm and deal with rude, touchy and disrespectful people in polite way.

I aware that I am not prefect but I am toooo nice to be rude to anyone... :shrug: My friends often told me that I am too soft to be hard on them... but I know that I am straightforward to firm and deal with rude, touchy and disrespectful people in polite way.

:gpost: as always, Liebling! Why are deaf people rude to others, other than some would mimick the asl used or deaf speak? You wouldn't receive the responses of people when Snickers and I are in public and I have yet to have someone tell me that I "don't look deaf." Hmmm. . .

me too, i don't try to be rude, i find it comes naturally:giggle:
hey tousi. 6 ft 3 and looking down at ye pal:lol: and byrdie, up to you if i could see through the clouds:lol:

rembers me of a basketball player, forget his name, tall like you byrdie, a lassie went up to him and nudged, so is everythign in proportion? he said, hell no lady if that was the case i'd be 9ft tall:lol:

Back