Are the Muslims really Terrorists?

Are the Muslims really Terrorists?

• Total voters
Web730, I've been reading the last 2-3 pages here and, man, I feel for you... putting up with the pushy, smarminess, and yes, outright insults from a couple people here but if your'e learning something, and yours is an insouciant demeanor, my hat's off to you, man and hey, knock yourself out.

Tousi said:
Web730, I've been reading the last 2-3 pages here and, man, I feel for you... putting up with the pushy, smarminess, and yes, outright insults from a couple people here but if your'e learning something, and yours is an insouciant demeanor, my hat's off to you, man and hey, knock yourself out.

Oh, yeah!

It's like being the fierce german shepherd dog standing against the wolves roundabout. :aw:

Tousi said:
Same here, Tous. I got compassion for the turnip.
No blood to be squeezed from that, but with Web I am aware of otherwise. I am impressed with his sincerity and he will teach me as a few others think he ought to learn.
Peace.

web730 said:
Yes.
Although, it sounds like a little bit of tricky question. So what is you actual purpose asking that question here? Testing on me?

Not a trick question at all. Just trying to get a straight answer out of you.

YOU believe in the God that spoke to Abraham.

SO DO the Muslims, though it is almost a direct split from there. The Judeo/Christian line springs from the prophet Isaac at that point (younger son by Sarah) and Islam springs from Ismael (older son by Hagar). Admittedly, as Christians, we ALSO regard the diety of Christ and in Islam, they don't, and in Islam they regard the diety of other lunar figures (which I will have to find further reference to for you) which we don't recognize. In any case, while you and I worship quite differently from how most Muslim people would, they regard that same entity that spoke to Abraham as God - just like we do. It just is.

You have called some of us liars for suggesting that in Islam, the central diety is the same entity that Christians and Jews regard as God. It's not a lie. It's a fact documented for 1000's of year.

Now I don't mean to digress here, but I think that there is confusion between:

Worshipping a different god(s) (like in Hinduism) and Worshipping the SAME god differently.

Some may say, Muslims worship "wrong", Jews worship "wrong", Catholics worship "wrong", Mormons worship "wrong" - whatever - I am not trying to delve into that issue.

I am just trying to state that Muslims regard the same entity as God that we do. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I posted references for you already, and I am sure you can do your own web search through the Qu'ran. There were more references to Ibrahim, Ismail and Ishaq than I could count.

Hmmm, Web, get it? I THINK she is saying God is God whether spoken to Abraham or Lincoln.
"Course I could be wrong.

Beowulf said:
Hmmm, Web, get it? I THINK she is saying God is God whether spoken to Abraham or Lincoln.
"Course I could be wrong.

Actually, that isn't what I am saying...but I didn't even get into what I personally happen to think about God. (That's a different matter entirely.)

I am just trying to say that the same prescise entity alled God, as defined by Biblical scripture, is also regarded as God by Muslims.

MorriganTait said:
Actually, that isn't what I am saying...but I didn't even get into what I personally happen to think about God. (That's a different matter entirely.)

I am just trying to say that the same prescise entity alled God, as defined by Biblical scripture, is also regarded as God by Muslims.
Personally I think six of something is half a dozen of another.
Oh well.
I'm afraid to ask if there's science involved.

MorriganTait said:
I posted references for you already, and I am sure you can do your own web search through the Qu'ran. There were more references to Ibrahim, Ismail and Ishaq than I could count.

And Jesus gets more cred it the Qur'an than even Mohammed. :D

Beowulf said:
Personally I think six of something is half a dozen of another.
Oh well.
I'm afraid to ask if there's science involved.

Now, myself, though I am a Christian - I am not one to invalidate anyone's meaningful experiences with God, and I don't really care how they worship (or if at all.) But that's just me. Makes a lot of Christians I know very uncomfortable - luckily not the ones I worship with. ;)

Teresh said:
Messianic Jews are not Jews, they're Christians.

Messianic Jews = Christian Jews

Teresh said:
I'm not Jewish, so that is just academic conjecture, but I think it's a fair assumption. If a Jew is reading this, feel free to correct me as necessary.

There you assumed. If you weren't so sure therefore don't assume.

Teresh said:
Real evidence, please? Muslims certainly think they worship the same God as the Christians and Jews, and all educated Jews and Christians agree.

That's just because you don't know the true side of their Muslim religion. I will give you with better sources once I find it soon. It should you see the differences.

To be truth with you, any intelligent human can be deceived and fooled.

Lucifer, father of lies, is much, much smarter and more cunning than you and us all. Why I said that? Lucifer caused the false doctrines for the people to believe his lies. So be aware ... that do apply for us all, too.

Teresh said:
I'm not sure how to answer this. Having sat through twelve years in Catholic schooling, being educated in that system, dogma and all, going to Catholic masses every week (in high school, once or twice a month), having religion study every day of the week (besides weekends) for 12 years, I'm inclined to believe that I have a pretty good understanding of Christianity at large.

So it doesn't explain away, anyway. Then how came a Catholic that don't know the difference between the Muslims' god Allah and Christians' Almighty God? It's because the Catholic school didn't teach you Muslim ways and beliefs. They taught you the God of Isaac and Jesus. How did I know? I knew because my sister and brother went to a Catholic school also. And then guess what? I still know more about God and bible prophecies including Israel and Muslims and others than my siblings does. Even after they ended up with PhDs later on while that I don't have one yet... and yet in this topic issue I do know more than they do (and that includes you, too) … yeah!

Teresh said:
I highly doubt you've spent more time learning about religion than I have, but maybe you have. Have you spent hours, every day, for twelve years, learning about religion? I doubt it. You write like a highschool freshman, and I don't mean that as a critique of your degree of literacy. You're posting is immature and uneducated, which is a better indicator of your age than your writing style. Given that, I highly doubt you have more knowledge of the subject than I do.

How old are you? How many hours of education on Christianity can you claim to have sat through? What grade are you in, if you are still in the educational process? What degrees have you earned, and at what universities?

There you assumed again. Sigh.

Ironically, I knew your age already while you don't know my age yet. I know that you’re 19 years old. Know mine yet? I’m not obligated to tell you that so keep guessing on.

Even with higher education, one can be wrong sometime.

At last, you may have better English language skills than I do, still it doesn't constitute your right to say things you assume that you're right or even assume things you think you know more. But since you thought or believed that the Muslims do believe the same God as we Christians do, there you were dead wrong.

-------------------------

Yes, I do admire your intelligence but not your manners. Your manners stink.

Be ware of others, whom has poor English language skills, read your rude comments here in this forum thread and would think you're very rude. Remember that in this forum many deaf users don't have good English language skills. You went to a hearing Catholic school, I assume and that we, most deaf users went to deaf school where ASL dominated that really weakened our English language skills. It doesn’t mean that you’re smarter, really. Comprede?

And I do find it so hilarious since your avatar character is shown as an angel but you're talking like no angel. On this one I admit that I’m rude to you, ok.

By the way I do like and respect you, seriously, but so please try to like and respect me, too. Of course, you’re not obligated to, though. Ok?

Teresh,

I happened to cross into other thread and find there is a messianic jew guy .. so they do eventually exist. Can you agrue that? He is still considered a Jew, however.

Here is the post I copied and pasted to show:

1purple_panda said:
My church has interpreters. . Oh yea. . It's all for hearing people! ;)

But other interpreters need such as low vision or SEE can be upon request. . :)

In Orlando area. . there's an professional interpreting organization willing to interpret in Orlando area for any religious events. . They're called "The Community Interpreters" and website is http://www.tciorlando.com/

There's also "The Holy Land Experience" that uses TCI & they're very good as I've been to HLE couple times seeing them. .

Remember ADA law doesnt really quite over non-profit organizations for interpreting services so that makes it almost as hard for Deafies who are interested in going to Christian colleges with hearies. . The same would apply for church who have a small number of Deafies and the interpreter services isnt exactly great. .

I even went to one Messianic Jewish synagogue with my husband who's a Messianic Jewish and another friend of ours who's also Messianci Jewish. . The interpreter had at one point just stand there and falling asleep. . She wasnt really ASL either. . Just very SEE. . But at least it was better than nothing and a way for us to be involved. .

So if anybody will ever go to Florida and consider going to "The Holy Land Experience" www.theholylandexperience.com -- I would suggest let them know 2 weeks in advance so they can make the arrangements with interpreters. . :)

Let's see:

Mainstream Jews consider messianic Jews NOT JEWISH and Mainline Christians consider Mormons NOT CHRISTIAN, but messianic Jews consider themselves Jewish, and Mormons consider themselves Christian.

So, who gets to decide? Do we allow people to define themselves or must they take the definition from the outside?

MorriganTait said:
Let's see:

Mainstream Jews consider messianic Jews NOT JEWISH and Mainline Christians consider Mormons NOT CHRISTIAN, but messianic Jews consider themselves Jewish, and Mormons consider themselves Christian.

So, who gets to decide? Do we allow people to define themselves or must they take the definition from the outside?

Yeah

One couldn't control them what to name or not to name .. that's the whole problem.

MorriganTait said:
Let's see:

If no one agrees with you, you're wrong... Some Christians (not all) will certify that Mormons are Christian, but I don't know any Jews that will say 'Messianic Jews' are really Jews.

Jewish community's reaction is afraid of Muslim if they do bomb. They dislike the way Muslims are threathen! They keep off from them and won't socialize them at all. Even, I am jewish and not very comfortable to be around muslim! But only deaf muslim is fine but not hearing!

I vote NO because anyone can be a terrorist. Well look at Catholic vs Protestant in Northern Ireland.

Heath said:
Reba, I saw that on the news and I was so :mad: :pissed: :squint: mad and angry and do not worry the US Military will kick ass and do payback , hit them 100 x harder !!!!! :rl: :mad2:
Each report is worse and worse. They release a little bit more information about the torture that happened to them. It is so sickening. :cry:

Reba said:
Each report is worse and worse. They release a little bit more information about the torture that happened to them. It is so sickening. :cry:

I know Reba, and before too long the terrorists will send a video in the mail to the website Orgish.com and I really don't think beheadings belong on that website but in a way, it does show what the terrorists really are, animals and up to no good, just pure evil.

That is where I saw the Nick Berg beheading video clip on Orgish.com website. I will never ever forget that. I can look at most everything on Orgish.com website but not the beheadings, just too sick.

The terrorists really have no respect for anybody or people's families or their own kind either too. Terrorists will shoot another terrorist if they think they have a traitor in their midst and they have no problems doing that. Sometimes, I think the terrorists kill for the sake of killing.

My prayers go out to the families of these servicemen. God Bless these families somehow, during this very difficult time ..... The U.S.A. is 100% with these families. God Bless .... :angel:

Last edited:
Back