Are the Muslims really Terrorists?

Are the Muslims really Terrorists?

• Total voters
I think there is Muslimstard group who actual a Terrorists. :)

web730 said:
And whoever said that muslims and christians/jews do believe in same God is lying and decieving .. that's simple. That's where you ought to be careful with and what you say, too.

Ok - let me ask you one thing.

Do you believe that the god that spoke to Abraham and prevented him from killing Isaac is GOD, as described in Genesis 22?

Jews and Christians do believe in SAME God, period. Only the difference is that these Torah Jews don't believe in Jesus the Messiah that God promised them in Old Testament. Did you know that there is also jews that believe in Christ? They are called messianic jews.

I hope you're using that as an example of the different beliefs Christians and Jews have. Jews not believing in Jesus as the Messiah is just one thing that is different.

And let's not get into messianic jews here. You won't meet a Jewish person who will tell you they consider messianic jews (or jews for jesus, which is different) to be "real" Jews.

MorriganTait said:
Ok - let me ask you one thing.

Do you believe that the god that spoke to Abraham and prevented him from killing Isaac is GOD, as described in Genesis 22?

What?! You should know that I do believe in God as it's written in the Bible (KJV) .. yeah!

Well, it's preferrable to ask yourself as if you believe God of Issac, do you??

web730 said:
In all, you're wrong. I did read it to make sure it's right before I post it with the link. I'm no fool here. Though I can look and look for the better one to show their differences.

Saying "you're wrong" is not an argument. Try making one. Otherwise, go get educated, as you clearly have no idea how to debate.

web730 said:
By the way I did learn these stuff years ago by the Bible, Biblical and secularist sources, and other sources as well that was how I learnt the truth.

Cite, cite, cite!

web730 said:
While that link I gave you to help out .. their web was established in 1997. I knew about it way before that. It's a fact by the way.

Nothing that is religious can be considered fact because it's based in religion, which is an inherently non-scientific discipline. The fact that you fail to understand this simple aspect calls into question how intelligent you really are.

web730 said:
Jews and Christians do believe in SAME God, period. Only the difference is that these Torah Jews don't believe in Jesus the Messiah that God promised them in Old Testament.

web730 said:
Did you know that there is also jews that believe in Christ? They are called messianic jews.

Messianic Jews are not Jews, they're Christians. You'll have a lot of difficulty finding a Jew who thinks Messianic Jews are legitimate Jews since they have completely denied their religious and ethnic roots. I'd be inclined to believe that both of those things together constitutes rejection of being a Jew according to Halakha. I'm not Jewish, so that is just academic conjecture, but I think it's a fair assumption. If a Jew is reading this, feel free to correct me as necessary.

web730 said:
You thought that true muslims and true christians do worship the same one .. so that showed you didn't know much about them both either, absolutely. Accept it as fact then you can all listen and learn and debate. Only it's up to you to believe is all. Only I was helping you guys out.

You're helping us out by saying things that are false and hoping we believe? Sorry, but I don't see how that constitutes "help".

web730 said:
And whoever said that muslims and christians/jews do believe in same God is lying and decieving .. that's simple. That's where you ought to be careful with and what you say, too.

Real evidence, please? Muslims certainly think they worship the same God as the Christians and Jews, and all educated Jews and Christians agree.

web730 said:
Teresh, it shows clearly that you don't have the upper right to say anything you know much less with this thread topic than others and I do. Beside I knew the difference beforehand.

I'm not sure how to answer this. Having sat through twelve years in Catholic schooling, being educated in that system, dogma and all, going to Catholic masses every week (in high school, once or twice a month), having religion study every day of the week (besides weekends) for 12 years, I'm inclined to believe that I have a pretty good understanding of Christianity at large.

I highly doubt you've spent more time learning about religion than I have, but maybe you have. Have you spent hours, every day, for twelve years, learning about religion? I doubt it. You write like a highschool freshman, and I don't mean that as a critique of your degree of literacy. You're posting is immature and uneducated, which is a better indicator of your age than your writing style. Given that, I highly doubt you have more knowledge of the subject than I do.

How old are you? How many hours of education on Christianity can you claim to have sat through? What grade are you in, if you are still in the educational process? What degrees have you earned, and at what universities?

web730 said:
What?! You should know that I do believe in God as it's written in the Bible (KJV) .. yeah!

Well, it's preferrable to ask yourself as if you believe God of Issac, do you??

It was a simple yes or no question, but I accept that as a YES from you.

So, may I ask then: If a religion worships the God of Isaac, that's the same God YOU believe in, correct?

Teresh said:
Messianic Jews are not Jews, they're Christians. You'll have a lot of difficulty finding a Jew who thinks Messianic Jews are legitimate Jews since they have completely denied their religious and ethnic roots. I'd be inclined to believe that both of those things together constitutes rejection of being a Jew according to Halakha. I'm not Jewish, so that is just academic conjecture, but I think it's a fair assumption. If a Jew is reading this, feel free to correct me as necessary.

I believe that a large number (perhaps all?)of messianic jews are actually people who were Jewish and later came to believe Jesus was the messiah, but didn't want to give up their Jewish identity. Then you have the Jews for Jesus, which are just Christians who use fancy "Jewish terminology" in an attempt to appeal to Jews and concert them. With the former, I suppose according to Halacha, that they are still Jews, since technically anyone with a Jewish mother is a Jew, even if they reject their religion. However, you'd be hard-pressed to find a Jew who thinks that MJs or J4J are legit Jews.

As Paul said:
Acts 22
3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.

Romans 1
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Reba said:
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Wow. No wonder they think they are the Chosen.
And no wonder it is practically illegal to criticize Israel today.
*scoff*

Beowulf said:
*scoff*

What do you mean by that comment?

Beowulf said:
*scoff*
Well, the Jews are God's chosen people. However, they, like everyone else, are sinners and need salvation.

In general, Christians support and defend modern Israel. However, that doesn't mean we can't criticize their political policies, if that's what you mean.

MorriganTait said:
It was a simple yes or no question, but I accept that as a YES from you.

Yes, you're right.

MorriganTait said:
So, may I ask then: If a religion worships the God of Isaac, that's the same God YOU believe in, correct?

Which religion did you meant?

All I can say that I do believe God of Issac.

ayala920 said:
I hope you're using that as an example of the different beliefs Christians and Jews have. Jews not believing in Jesus as the Messiah is just one thing that is different.

Yes, that I would call them Torah jews.

ayala920 said:
And let's not get into messianic jews here. You won't meet a Jewish person who will tell you they consider messianic jews (or jews for jesus, which is different) to be "real" Jews.

How can you know if these messanic jews are not "real" jews? Do you have access with their true blood DNA identifications or something? I don't really get at it how you can say that.

web730 said:
Yes, you're right.

Which religion did you meant?

All I can say that I do believe God of Issac.

Ok, let's rephrase this.

You believe that God talked to Araham and that is the God you worship (aside from possible later manifestations as Jesus), and you are a Christian. Would you accept that those statements are true? Yes/No

MorriganTait said:
Ok, let's rephrase this.

You believe that God talked to Araham and that is the God you worship (aside from possible later manifestations as Jesus), and you are a Christian. Would you accept that those statements are true? Yes/No

Yes.

Although, it sounds like a little bit of tricky question. So what is you actual purpose asking that question here? Testing on me?

web730 said:
Yes, that I would call them Torah jews.

How is a "Torah Jew" any different from a "regular Jew"?

web730 said:
How can you know if these messanic jews are not "real" jews? Do you have access with their true blood DNA identifications or something? I don't really get at it how you can say that.

Actually, if you'd read the other posts I'd made, you'd see where I stated that messianic jews are Jews by birth, regardless of whether they still practice Judaism or some other religion. However, most "Torah Jews," as you call them, would not consider them to be legitimate Jews because they believe in the New Testament.

Beowulf said:
*scoff*

You forget another Biblical verse from the same author, St. Paul, who even after his conversion to Christianity did not forget his heritage:

Galatians 3:28-29

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

ayala920 said:
How is a "Torah Jew" any different from a "regular Jew"?

Actually, if you'd read the other posts I'd made, you'd see where I stated that messianic jews are Jews by birth, regardless of whether they still practice Judaism or some other religion. However, most "Torah Jews," as you call them, would not consider them to be legitimate Jews because they believe in the New Testament.

Torah jews = jews whom believe the Old Testament alone and also they do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah that God promised them long ago .. quite numbered in Israel and elsewhere

secularistic jews = regular jews who don't believe in any religion .. they are most populated in Israel

messanic jews = jews that believe in Christ and believe both Old and New Testaments (Bible) .. smaller-popluated in Israel and elsewhere

Those is what I know of. I hope it helps.

Rose Immortal said:
You forget another Biblical verse from the same author, St. Paul, who even after his conversion to Christianity did not forget his heritage:

Galatians 3:28-29

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Good one, Rose Immortal

Back