AOL and AllDeaf issues?

Vance

Reaction score
My date has registered her username a while ago and didn't recieve the email notification from AD to confirm the registration for almost one week. She finally got the email but couldn't confirm her registration because she got this odd message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
She typed: http://www.alldeaf.com and that's what she got. She and I worked on it for few hours but nothing works. She can access literally any sites or forums (included vbulletin.com) but not this community. She is using the AOL to access the internet. She is not a computer savvy so she prefer to use AOL for simplicity sake.

Last edited:
Hello Magatsu,

Looks like the propagation is taking effect as we "speak." I changed nameservers for AllDeaf last night, that could be why your date as well as others iare getting the 404 error message. As for me, AllDeaf is not down...yet. It shouldn't be long before AllDeaf is back to normal.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused, dude.

Gotcha. I told her about it and she will sit on it for now (she have been trying again and again for a while). Thanks for information :thumb:

It's the same problem with me, too. I tried since this morning and inform JP.net forum.

AllDeaf forum is working at last after my last tempt an hour ago.

When Using AOL, Make sure she uses Internet Exposer because, on regular AOL Website would not work you will still get that message, Make sure you tell her that OK? ;)

Cheri said:
When Using AOL, Make sure she uses Internet Exposer because, on regular AOL Website would not work you will still get that message, Make sure you tell her that OK? ;)
And... AOL SUCKS! :fu:

*sarcastic chuckle*

Magatsu said:
My date has registered her username a while ago and didn't recieve the email notification from AD to confirm the registration for almost one week. She finally got the email but couldn't confirm her registration because she got this odd message:

She typed: http://www.alldeaf.com and that's what she got. She and I worked on it for few hours but nothing works. She can access literally any sites or forums (included vbulletin.com) but not this community. She is using the AOL to access the internet. She is not a computer savvy so she prefer to use AOL for simplicity sake.
thank you, josh :kiss: and alex!

vampy, aww aol is not that bad :(

cheri, okay ;)

Back