Anyone Surfing?

That would be 15,000 x $3,000 each....

Wahhhh, that exceeded my expectations..

*checks pockets --- Fly comes out*

No wonder... I am a joker.

21,354 members x $3,000 = $64,062,000 :shock: *thuds*

That did exceeded your expectations.

Anyway, Geekchick how long have ya been surfing for?

I would love to learn how to surf in Hawaii:D another thing I would love to try in Hawaii is ride a dolphin:D

I hope I can learn to surf when I go down to California on vacation in November.

I would love to learn how to surf in Hawaii:D another thing I would love to try in Hawaii is ride a dolphin:D

Swim with a dolphin is a great experience. I did swim and surfing with dolphin in Australia. It's beautiful. :-D

Couple years ago, once i surfing with a baby White Point shark...... :-S

I hope I can learn to surf when I go down to California on vacation in November.

Why not?! Is autumn/winter season in November?
Sorry, I never been in America... In next 2 years, I plan to live in NY/ LA for work.

Jake, Jake.. you forgot mention about me! im surfer dude!

*tsk tsk* just kiddin'.

I have few skateboards but i broke and cracked two boards. Longboards (two boards of sector nine), it was beauty and smooth ride.

ONE day, we ride together on waves-

I once broke my skateboard and it was my favorite! :cry: it was a good one and it was south park and you know it took me 3 years to master my kickflip!!! I miss that trick :( But unfortunately, I retired 5 years ago

I wonder if the TS is willing to teach me how to surf. Since I was a child I really want to learn just don't have the opportunity... :D

Yes, my cousin from Huntington beach try to teach me to surf one time when I went to stay down there- I spent more time eating seeweed and drowning than surfing- But I don't think I'd hesitate to do it again. I did boogie board a lot- its lot more low key, doesn't take as much skill and practice.

Nice one! I wish I can learn to ride on a long board but I'm terrible! Hard to turn and I can't ever do hang-10!

Longboards are pretty easy to learn on. That's why all the surf lessons here in Hawaii start off their clients on longboards. They are slow, stable, hard to tip over and easy to paddle.

The bad thing is that they become hard to use when you need speed and turning performance. Imagine driving a big ol' Cadillac on a race track. Not good right?

Some strange guys who aren't quite right in the head do it anyways just for laughs.

IMG_3729.jpg

Aquaman carving a tight bottom turn at Walls

GOPR0309.jpg

Aquaman hanging ten at Waikiki

-Paul

Thanks BajaGal.

I'm a bit of a photo slut (sponsors need exposure after all or I don't' get my free stuff) so I have plenty to go around. :lol:

I also Stand-Up Paddle. Those boards turn even worse than longboards do....

IMG_0766.jpg

Aquaman on his way to winning the 2009 Deaf World Surfing Championships

-Paul

dolphin sex

if you swim with the fishes be sure you are not on your period. there is some history with male dolphins getting randy with women.

YO Aquaman,

i always WANTED to do paddle surfing, man...just dont have paddle, lol.

i did tarp surfing on my longboard (skateboard, long one) with my friends. It was so mad cool to surf outside on grounds (at park like empty parking lots, basketball court, something FLAT and HUGE).

Back