Anyone seen protesters during bushs Inagural route ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravensteve1961 said:
You are forgotten something, Bill clinton abuses women sexaulity. He forced paula jones to commit sex acts with him. He had sex with monica lewinsky and turned around and lied to her. And bill clinton turned around and lied to the american people. If hillary elected president I will attend to that Inagural route hold up a sign with part a cartoon of jessie jackson with his pants down as hillary blows him theres a caption says"" Enjoying this hillary?"" :D
Clinton was famous so the camera were on him and his move so he got busted... if you were unfamous and having sex act and no one would care about you...so there's difference between famous and unfamous people

yeah Andrew Jackson

ain't he a democrat? He killed many Indians.

Umm, is this off topic?

Ummm, are you planning to kill an Indian? Is this off-topic?
And would I get Reba into orgasmic hysterics by mentioning Clinton again?
What's up with THAT?

Heres an indian TTT get him!!!
ph_news_gonzalezj_288_072301.jpg

Last edited:
then telll me if you say bush lied to us what then sa

Cheri said:
Republican people tell the truth to our face? Bush is a Republican and he has lied, and You are republician you cannot get ur fact straight, either Ravensteve or TTT, now tell me here am I missing something? Did Bush picked up Bin Laden too? No! So why are you always pointing fingers at Clinton, did this, did that, when you cannot blame Bush for anything because you are Republican am I correct? I thought so, For now on I am going to ignored your unfact posts cuz that is all you normally do is post unfacts not the facts. :laugh2: (Here goes another person on my ignored list) :cheers:
also if bush was the predident he wouild have gone got bin laden but no clinton was the president ,bush wasnt even the president at that time so what do you expect bush do.

harleymn said:
also if bush was the predident he wouild have gone got bin laden but no clinton was the president ,bush wasnt even the president at that time so what do you expect bush do.

Clinton has no reason to arrest bin Laden, Bin laden did not break any laws during the time Clinton was the President, and President Clinton was not in the office when the threaten note came in; Bush was the President when the threaten note came in the CIA knew about it, Where was Bush? Oh he was in Sarasota, Florida having a great enjoyable time of his life that was the day of Sept. 10, 2001... During the morning of the attack, Sept. 11, 2001 at 8:45 a.m. the twins towers were in flames, So why, at 9:03 a.m. fifteen minutes after it was clear the United States was under terrorist attack Did President Bush sit down with a classroom of second graders children and begin a 20 minutes reading a story to a second graders class?

Then Bush said "American is under attack and Bin Laden strike in US", Well, He also said he would get justice for the 9/11 for the people who died and the Heroes who tried to saves those people that day, That never happened, He has not got Bin Laden at all for 4 years while he was the President and got reelected and do you see him going after Bin Laden now? There are many questions that deserve answers to. So many pieces of the puzzles do not fit! *sigh*

Cheri said:
Clinton has no reason to arrest bin Laden, Bin laden did not break any laws during the time Clinton was the President, and President Clinton was not in the office when the threaten note came in; Bush was the President when the threaten note came in the CIA knew about it, Where was Bush? Oh he was in Sarasota, Florida having a great enjoyable time of his life that was the day of Sept. 10, 2001... During the morning of the attack, Sept. 11, 2001 at 8:45 a.m. the twins towers were in flames, So why, at 9:03 a.m. fifteen minutes after it was clear the United States was under terrorist attack Did President Bush sit down with a classroom of second graders children and begin a 20 minutes reading a story to a second graders class?

Actually, he was involved with the WTC attack back in 1993, I believe. He has been wanted by the FBI for a long, long time before 9/11.

Banjo said:
Actually, he was involved with the WTC attack back in 1993, I believe. He has been wanted by the FBI for a long, long time before 9/11.
See whats wrong with the democrats they dont wanna go to war unless they think its nessary in their own terms. Like LBJ for example, Vietnam war was not nessary and i dont think any republican would had engage that war. If barry goldwater won instead of LBJ barry goldwater would had bring the rest of those men home and he will say what business do we have being over there? Again its the stupidyness of the american voters who dont use their heads and think about the candidates. Barry Goldwaters campaign was a good one he was campaigning about the future of mankind. Barry Goldwater belives we should move forward instead of backwards. Barry Goldwater belives we should negotiate with the russians instead of fighting them. If barry goldwater was president i really think breshnev would have saw americas viewpoints and maybe the soviet and american relations would cooled down just a bit. But the voters didnt see it that way all the voters saw is the liberalism of LBJ. LBJ lied during his campaign LIED about not putting more troops into the vietnam. LBJ made the world more volent instead of peace. So its the stupity of the american voters for not thinking clearly enough.Same way with bill clinton..Bob Dole had a good campaign. Bob Dole would had cut taxes like bush done today. Bob Dole would had done something about bin laden but nooooo again in 1996 voters are stuck on liberalism. Its women voters are the dummies because all they saw in bill clinton is SEX LOOKS!! Bill Clinton is a very sexy man in the female voters. You think men would vote for Britney Spears if she ran for president? Men do not go for sex looks in politics. That the only reason bill clinton won in 1996 its all because of SEX LOOKS!!! And now were paying for that today..Thats why elections have to be rigged now. Cause american voters are not intelligent enough to make desions. Dont worry if hillary wins in 2008 the US supreme court will overturn the election just like they did in 2000.

Banjo said:

Well, Six men were serving life as the result of the New York killing of 6 people and injuring over 1,000, but some people say that The 1993 WTC Bombing were connected in or some way to Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda, But later recover that it was planned self by Ramzi Yousef but then in 1995 he was arrested. His uncle thought he might be working under Osama Bin Laden but not for sure.

France wanted Osama Bin Laden for a long, long time not the United States, But the United States knew that Osama Bin Laden is one of the terrorist. This is what I know.

ravensteve1961 said:
See whats wrong with the democrats they dont wanna go to war unless they think its nessary in their own terms. Like LBJ for example, Vietnam war was not nessary and i dont think any republican would had engage that war. If barry goldwater won instead of LBJ barry goldwater would had bring the rest of those men home and he will say what business do we have being over there? Again its the stupidyness of the american voters who dont use their heads and think about the candidates. Barry Goldwaters campaign was a good one he was campaigning about the future of mankind. Barry Goldwater belives we should move forward instead of backwards. Barry Goldwater belives we should negotiate with the russians instead of fighting them. If barry goldwater was president i really think breshnev would have saw americas viewpoints and maybe the soviet and american relations would cooled down just a bit. But the voters didnt see it that way all the voters saw is the liberalism of LBJ. LBJ lied during his campaign LIED about not putting more troops into the vietnam. LBJ made the world more volent instead of peace. So its the stupity of the american voters for not thinking clearly enough.Same way with bill clinton..Bob Dole had a good campaign. Bob Dole would had cut taxes like bush done today. Bob Dole would had done something about bin laden but nooooo again in 1996 voters are stuck on liberalism. Its women voters are the dummies because all they saw in bill clinton is SEX LOOKS!! Bill Clinton is a very sexy man in the female voters. You think men would vote for Britney Spears if she ran for president? Men do not go for sex looks in politics. That the only reason bill clinton won in 1996 its all because of SEX LOOKS!!! And now were paying for that today..Thats why elections have to be rigged now. Cause american voters are not intelligent enough to make desions. Dont worry if hillary wins in 2008 the US supreme court will overturn the election just like they did in 2000.

Eh? Do you always talk nonsense bullshit stories? Man, You need a head exam really bad. :ugh2:

Don't matter

We had Reagan, Bush Sr. and
everybody got tired of Bush Sr. and Quayle..
and decided to vote for Clinton.

Everybody thought well, he is cool.

But then oops... after he became President 2nd term....
Monica. and Jesse Jackson goofed. and Condit a murderer?

And soooo.... Christians are saying no more Democrats
So they voted for Bush Jr....

If Clinton hadn't screw up... lying and all... then Gore would have won.
It is all Clinton's fault. ALL of our men are dying/died in Iraq, because
Clinton couldn't keep his zipper up.

TTT said:
We had Reagan, Bush Sr. and
everybody got tired of Bush Sr. and Quayle..
and decided to vote for Clinton.

Everybody thought well, he is cool.

But then oops... after he became President 2nd term....
Monica. and Jesse Jackson goofed. and Condit a murderer?

And soooo.... Christians are saying no more Democrats
So they voted for Bush Jr....

If Clinton hadn't screw up... lying and all... then Gore would have won.
It is all Clinton's fault. ALL of our men are dying/died in Iraq, because
Clinton couldn't keep his zipper up.
What does Jackson and Condit have to do with Clinton? :crazy: As for Monica, I don't care about that. He got a blow job. So what? I'm actually surprised in a good way that our wonderful president actually got a blow job.

but

Reason why Bush Sr. lost is maybe because of Quayle
who misspelled Potatoes or Potatos....

And yeah it was a big deal. Everybody thought so.

So yeah... Clinton's big oopsy is a big deal.

So there.

Cheri said:
Eh? Do you always talk nonsense bullshit stories? Man, You need a head exam really bad. :ugh2:
Its not bullshit stories,,Its the truth,,Voters are stupid now..They dont listen to the candidates well enouth. They have their own minds made up or the press makes it for them just like what dan rather try to do on SEE B-S. Oh yeah people will belive the liberal press. Just like where ware the press while that whitewater scandel doing clintions 92 campaign?? But oh yeah the press made a big deal about george H bush illegal WWII actives was 60 years ago. And when clintons re-election campaign Where were the press when the monica thing was going on? They waited 2 months after clintion was re-elected and the press sudenly reported it. Like when george W bush going up for election in 2000 press reported the DWI drunk driving arrest 3 days before election day. See the voters will belive the press whatever they say. Thats why the US supreme court overturn al gores presidency. The justices made the choice for them. Just like your mommy & daddy chooses what school you attend, What doctor you see, and what TV programs you can and cannot watch. Ever watch leave it to beaver? Well thats how the supreme court treating the american voters,Just like children because they dont know any better.

Last edited:
Stay on track!

The original post had to do with the protests at Bush's Inaugural Swearing-In and Parade, but the rest was just nonsense.

I did see part of it and saw most of the parade. Yes, there were protesters on the parade route, but I doubt those who were at the Inauguration at the Capitol (with tickets) were allowed to protest.

For those of you who missed it, the parade route, specifically on portions of Pennsylvania Avenue, there were clutches of protesters, but it was mostly peaceful. However, whenever the limo approached the protesters, the Secret Service would move up to the sides of the limo, then back off when the limo had passed the protesters.

The protestors were allowed to yell, march, hold up banners and posters, lie down on the street, and gather together. I think they had plenty of free speech opportunities.

Some of the protestors threw eggs and other foods at the cars. That is going beyond free "speech".

Some of the protestors yelled at military people who attended the inauguration. I thought the anti-war protestors always said that they were just against the war but that they supported the soldiers?

Some of the "Code Pink" protestors were even sitting in the VIP section near the reviewing stand. Some how they were able to get tickets for that reserved section.

JessHercules said:
The original post had to do with the protests at Bush's Inaugural Swearing-In and Parade, but the rest was just nonsense.

I did see part of it and saw most of the parade. Yes, there were protesters on the parade route, but I doubt those who were at the Inauguration at the Capitol (with tickets) were allowed to protest.

For those of you who missed it, the parade route, specifically on portions of Pennsylvania Avenue, there were clutches of protesters, but it was mostly peaceful. However, whenever the limo approached the protesters, the Secret Service would move up to the sides of the limo, then back off when the limo had passed the protesters.
But if hillary gets elected and shes president in 2008 in going to protest regaurdless what the cops tell me. Im gonna carry a sign a cartoon of jessie jackson and hillary is sucking his balls on the bottom caption will say this.
(Enjoying it hillary?)

JessHercules said:
The original post had to do with the protests at Bush's Inaugural Swearing-In and Parade, but the rest was just nonsense....
ravensteve1961 said:
But if hillary...
But, huh?

Steve

I was there at that *cough* parade. I saw all. I will make a topic with my personal experience which is 'report' by me soon along with pictures.

There are many, many pro-Democracy/anti-Bush people, it was enriched experience for me. Emotions are very high and all. It was mostly peaceful like what JessHercules said when compared to 2000. I even saw one cop who harmed a innocent 9 years old girl for no reason. I will explain more in news soon (or tomorrow... I have this nasty jetlag from flight)

All in all, I feel good that there are many, many people who went there to protest against Bush for our freedom and dying Democracy. It gave us a hope in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back