Anyone from Michigan?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Anyone from Michigan? Im curious *grins*

Im from Michigan ;)

If anyone is from other states then put it in comment? Thank you too.

Sweetheart said:
Anyone from Michigan? Im curious *grins*

Im from Michigan ;)

If anyone is from other states then put it in comment? Thank you too.
I used to stay in Detroit, Michigan for few months with my mother when I was in High School (summertime). Does it count? :(

I unfortunately am from Virginia... but moved to California when I was a approx 4 years old. That's what I patted my mother's back daily for this wonderful decision about moving back to California.

TweetyBird said:
i born in michigan! but now i live in alabama!

I remember! *grins* I live in Michigan for almost 21 years since but I did live in Wisconsin for only ONE WEEK! Geez!

Magatsu said:
I used to stay in Detroit, Michigan for few months with my mother when I was in High School (summertime). Does it count? :(

I unfortunately am from Virginia... but moved to California when I was a approx 4 years old. That's what I patted my mother's back daily for this wonderful decision about moving back to California.

Thats amazing *grins* I lived in Wisconsin for A WEEK *rolls my eyes* because of my stupid ex live in Michigan when something happened and want me to be there, my friends got upset abt that happened *shrug* oh well...

I wish I could live in Califorina, almost move there when I was only 12 yrs old but changed mind to stay live in Michigan oh well.

Sweetheart said:
I remember! *grins* I live in Michigan for almost 21 years since but I did live in Wisconsin for only ONE WEEK! Geez!

:jaw: Just one week wow. Why did you live there for one week?? Mind me asking you question? :D

I am from New Hamsphire.

My 4 nephews lives in small town in mich, hopefully I go up there to pick or drop off one of my nephews.

Sweetheart said:
Thats amazing *grins* I lived in Wisconsin for A WEEK *rolls my eyes* because of my stupid ex live in Michigan when something happened and want me to be there, my friends got upset abt that happened *shrug* oh well...
Ah :( Hopefully that things are getting better for you.

Sweetheart said:
I wish I could live in Califorina, almost move there when I was only 12 yrs old but changed mind to stay live in Michigan oh well.
Ah I think Michigan is nice place to live in. I actually like it but I grew up in California so I prefer to stay around here for bit longer. Which part of Michigan do you live in? I used to live in Detroit for few months, it is decent city... but much better than Los Angeles yuck. I wonder if I name the deafies' names (in Michigan), would you know these people? heh. I visited few places like Flint and umm, I forget :(

mom's side of the family is from the bay city area and I practially live there one month out of the year :)

Sweetheart said:
Excuse me, just say where you are from, simple?

Sorry,, I was born in the state of "Peach" and moved to Tenn and raised until few yrs ago and moved to hula hula dancing :lol: :rofl: but I am currently in the idiot state... :rofl:

PurrMeow

no i'm not from michigan... sorry :(

i born in Arizona.. moved to MARS now living in Mars :D

Sweetheart said:
good that u remmy that!!! smile

-Currently living in Wisc.
-In end of May 2005, I will move to Penn.
-I know few areas in Mich. where my mom's side of family lived. They just passed away so we don't go over to Mich. anymore :)
-Orginally from Texas

Magatsu said:
Ah :( Hopefully that things are getting better for you.

Ah I think Michigan is nice place to live in. I actually like it but I grew up in California so I prefer to stay around here for bit longer. Which part of Michigan do you live in? I used to live in Detroit for few months, it is decent city... but much better than Los Angeles yuck. I wonder if I name the deafies' names (in Michigan), would you know these people? heh. I visited few places like Flint and umm, I forget :(

no i'm not from michigan, I'm from IL ....

Magatsu, I know a few who lives in Michigan... Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids... or nearby there. :)

I was born in Oregeon. I've lived there, South Dakota, Tennessee, Georgia, and here in Colorado (not in that order). Tennessee is my home.

Back