Anyone experiencing problems with Sidekick II lately?

Meg said:
Im really really annoyed with TMobile now. I had Sidekick 1 and never had any problems for a year but since I had this Sidekick 2, Ive had nothing but problems since November. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

I really need this to work cos I use it 24/7 for my work. :squint:

Oh really?.... :Ohno: ...I was planning on getting two of them this spring now I dunno what to get!

I wish i could check my tmail on the tmoible.com and they are torn it up so now i can't check any the msg from the online on the computer.. *rme*

Looks like Suncom and Fido customers are experiencing the same problems T-moble customers are facing.

same here with my SK2 since last Sunday :pissed: and got 5 dollars credit, and today i called again cuz man told me within 24 hrs should be solved but didnt 3rd today, I thought to credit another 5, unfortunately, she said cant, one time, eh, oh well, hope soon.
Weird when i tried to sign on AIM my husband saw me on his laptop at home and sent me msg I didnt see cuz yet buddy list shown it kept running forever then network unavailable, f****n and cancel to sign in and power off, forget it awhile, havent happened to anyone?

prostock19 said:
Just think you're in 1999 instead of 2005 and there were no 2-way pagers around. Plus, calling T-mo won't get your sidekick working any faster.

Oh, they WILL! Think about it... How many SK1 and SK2 users are out there in USA? And the tmobile cellphone users? If each one of the 5,000 users asked for 5 dollars back, that's 25,000 bucks refunded.. Many businesses won't like losting more than a few hundred dollars.. With that much money getting lost, it'll force T-Mobile and Danger to speed up their repairs. I called them last Sunday night and the representative hinted that "if this persist until the next 7 days.." Ugh!! I'd make sure EVERYONE I know who has TMobile and Sidekicks to ASK for 5 bucks. That'll force them to hurry up!

yep my SKII is down and I am so glad I never had nude pixes in my sk2 or it wud be posted somewhere on www :whistle: anyways... thank god I have a computer cuz it keep me sane if I have no computer i wud be goin off the wall at this point ;)

fyi blackberry works right now so.. SK 1 and SK 2 aren't workin at this point so go figures.. :D

Last edited:
This is just great. I just got my very first Sidekick 2 a few days ago, and a few hours later up until now I'm experiencing connection problems. :mad2:

No shit! My friend and I got our first SK2 last Thursday evening!!! My friend had problem since last Sunday, me since yesterday. Now seems ok once again.
Oh well!

DHB

Alex said:
This is just great. I just got my very first Sidekick 2 a few days ago, and a few hours later up until now I'm experiencing connection problems. :mad2:

But we all know the the real reason many Deafies are upset with the loss of service on their sidekicks.. ;)

FINALLY!! T-Mobile has just mass-text-messaged their clients with a brief apology:

"Free T-Mobile Msg: We apologize for the service interruption. Voice calls and text messages are still functional. We're working urgently to restore full service."

prostock19 said:
Looks like Suncom and Fido customers are experiencing the same problems T-moble customers are facing.

I am intriguing if the cell phone (for hearing people) has the same problem with the sever like sidekick?

Deaf258 said:
FINALLY!! T-Mobile has just mass-text-messaged their clients with a brief apology:

Same I got it few mins ago PAH !!!

diehardbiker65 said:
No shit! My friend and I got our first SK2 last Thursday evening!!! My friend had problem since last Sunday, me since yesterday. Now seems ok once again.
Oh well!

DHB

No difference between sidekick I and II. Both of them are the same sever problem.

Sabrina said:
I am intriguing if the cell phone (for hearing people) has the same problem with the sever like sidekick?
Only Hiptop Devices through T-mobile, Suncom, Fido, and other services use Danger's servers for data.

Sabrina said:
No difference between sidekick I and II. Both of them are the same sever problem.

right on. it is Danger inc's server that causes both sks down like prostock19 said twice.

it is really annoyiing. ugh.

My server was up and running for a brief time-- I received over 199 emails (POP emails and everything) oy vey!
but I think it is down again. I guess the company is giving people a moment of hope then dash them once again. :fu2:

Back