Anyone experiencing problems with Sidekick II lately?

Same as here.. arruugghh!!! I tried to go on internet, they didnt put on internet.... How can I get info off internet such as mapquest if I get lost?? Last night my friend finally got in touch with me, and I told her I was so sorry about tuesday and that my dad wants to meet her..... I guess I will take her if she has no plans on monday or tues. I hope no more games!!! I am tired of network going down.. If I had a car, I drive into tower to get those people off and leave the tower alone!!!

Sabrina said:
I did get 10 messages this morning and tried to reply them back. did not go through. Sigh !!

aim is working

not the internet :doh:

Yep, it worked for a few minutes last night... then it died again.

Yeah, mine has been the same as you guys. It's been going on and off. :roll:

:ugh:
sorry to rub this to your faces-- My sidekcik has been up so far , no "blackout"--
but the only problem is-- No other sidekicker can get my email! :lol: So I have been emailed to my friends' personal email and to my husband's as well. AIM is up for me. Browser is still down-- no big deal for me.

:booty:
Sorry guys. I hope y'all get your sk up and running ASAP... And email me! lol

I did feel bad because I was like "YAY! MY EMAIL SERVER IS BACK!" to my friend and she was like, "WTF? Lemme reboot" because I told her to check her email so we can arrange a meetinglast night... she was liek "... no emails..." so I was like "oops. sorry to dash your hopes" so we continued to use SMS to meet up. She even wanted to see my pager to make sure that it is ABSOLUTELY connected-- even made me to page myself to show her that the email server is working for me. she then gave me one of those evil glares. ":squint:" lol

My connection on my sidekick has been up for almost 2 hours now.... Hope it stays that way! :dance:

Mine is going off, on, off, and on so go on all day but still able to connect with my AIM, but not too thrilled about my email messages anyways.

Anyone have good instructions on how to use the SMS feature of the Sidekick?

oakbluffs said:
Are you all thinking of canceling Sidekick and signing up for Blackberry?

Nope, because Blackberry has lousy support for chat features.

And Sidekicks are supposed to be working better today. Wow!! The SK's web browser loads the URLs faster than before.

Back