Anyone experiencing problems with Sidekick II lately?

pah! my sk is back normal!!!! yayay!

20dollars off my next bill! Whoo!
:fruit:

I will post the email that everybody should already have got:

Dear Valued Sidekick User:

T-Mobile USA and Danger, Inc., developer of the hiptop wireless solution
that powers the T-Mobile Sidekick, confirm that full service has been
restored. As such, you can effectively use the e-mail, Web and Instant
Messaging (IM) functions on your device as you normally do.

We sincerely apologize for this interruption in your Sidekick service.
In recognition of the inconvenience, we will be providing you with a $20
credit on your next bill

Additionally, to thank you for your loyalty, we will launch a "Customer
Appreciation" Section in the Download Fun Catalog
in the very near
future. In this new section, you will be able to access great new
content - free! We will e-mail you with details when they become
available.

Once again, thank you for being a loyal T-Mobile Sidekick customer.

Now, aren't yall sorry you barked up tmobile/danger! (shielding herself from the thrown tomatoes and rotten lettuces)
Now now... Tmobile is just a company-- just like Cingular, Verizon et cetera.
Every company has its downs... just relax, wait, kick back and you will get money as their apologies. :) And this marks the beginning of the "upsides"!

gnarlydorkette said:
20dollars off my next bill! Whoo!
:fruit:

I will post the email that everybody should already have got:

Now, aren't yall sorry you barked up tmobile/danger! (shielding herself from the thrown tomatoes and rotten lettuces)
Now now... Tmobile is just a company-- just like Cingular, Verizon et cetera.
Every company has its downs... just relax, wait, kick back and you will get money as their apologies. :) And this marks the beginning of the "upsides"!
same here i got email from that!! whooooooooo!!!!! yayayay!

Yeppie Yay... Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooo

oh wait.. I would think i better off dance my sweetie flyfree..

CoolieFroggie said:
Yeppie Yay... Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooo

oh wait.. I would think i better off dance my sweetie flyfree..

:lol: Coolie

Fly Free :dance: CoolieFroggie ;)

I just got my e mail as well, and not only that i also have a 5 bucks credit when it first was down was making me mad cuz i was expecting an e mail and IM from my mom turns out that the SK was down so mom had to text msg me as a result of that and her first try too! hehehe... but total..... 25 bucks :-D Moi the happy i got my bill recently online 10 bucks to pay Oh yayness gonna pay this week so i can get that outta my way :-D

same as here!!! I got that e-mail so I pay only 15 bucks!!! YAY!! now internet work again, thank god! I am so happy!! :dance: :P

yeah same here I was like whew lol cuz I had suffered without able to use pager when i went out yeah sure I'm addicted to aim for probably lifetime for sure but really ;) it's nice to know tmobile does care about us (valued customers) ;)

:squint: my email isn't working on my SK!!! still!!! :pissed: havn't recieved any email bunch of friends been asking me.. got the email? i say "nope huh?" :pissed: :pissed:

Hello, yea! I think Tmo is very smart at this time. They knew there is too many upsetting customers out there. Decided to treat them accordingly. I believe that if Wynd had done this way instead of ignoring their customer complaints, breach the contracts, etc they would have survive far better than what they are in now. I just learn that Wynd once had 28,000 customers 4 years ago. Now they got about 1,800 customers! This proves we, the customers will always win!
As you might not aware, in the business world that has their phrase... "It is THREE times easier to retain and keep the current customers than to find new customers". This proves true already! Too bad Wynd ignore that important phrase and screwed alot of customers like me! I am here to stick with Tmo!

DHB

I havent bought the sidekick 2 and will never buy pager again. I dont mean to sound negative about this. I had bad experiences for using deaf pager two years ago.

It got me into hot water. 9 deafies thought or lied that I paged them 50 times a day. I discovered the company had viruses for spreaded repeatedly to their pagers. So, these deafies filed VPO against me for this damn pager!!

One of deaf leader is a troublemaker and loves to help people to file VPO against others. It was part of her evildoer and plus the company's fault for not pay attention.

But..I won the case. 6 deafies lost and 3 were granted.

I recommend you all to be very careful using your pager otherwise it could get you into hot water.

I fear to have pager again bez of this!

Oh gee! sorry to hear! I understand your fears completely. For me, I can't live without my pager. Mainly because I am deaf parents, and I need to keep in touch with my gf and my son's school. Plus it is a tool that I used to communicate with my ex employer. I see alot positive benefits with pager only that the abuses stays minimum.

DHB

coloravalanche said:
I havent bought the sidekick 2 and will never buy pager again. I dont mean to sound negative about this. I had bad experiences for using deaf pager two years ago.

It got me into hot water. 9 deafies thought or lied that I paged them 50 times a day. I discovered the company had viruses for spreaded repeatedly to their pagers. So, these deafies filed VPO against me for this damn pager!!

One of deaf leader is a troublemaker and loves to help people to file VPO against others. It was part of her evildoer and plus the company's fault for not pay attention.

I recommend you all to be very careful using your pager otherwise it could get you into hot water.

coloravalanche said:

If you and they understand the way the virus and worms work, people with MS Outlook and their contacts saved on that evil program are sitting ducks for spam and virus infect emails. It is not your fault and not anyone else's fault except no one took safety measures to disinfect their emails before they opened it. :roll:

Bad news: SK server still effecting many customers

*bump* :|

well, after our SK got back to working but not 100% as we thought as what t-mobile had said in the mass email... My SK barely worked after the server got back on and finally seemed to be working well enough. until yesterday, it went down for more than half day then again it went down recently.

i called t-mobile service and they admitted the server is NOT fully fixed.... so you guys are going to expect some effects from the previous global outage problem if you've never experience any after the incident.... i wasnt only person, i think there 2 or 3 people i know had similar problem around the same time it went down yesterday.

read this from the part of my convo with the customer service:

okay elyse i certainly am sorry about all these troubles that you are having now definitely if your sidekick is giving you only 2 dots you are not connecting to your sidekick feature ...ahh just going through the account and through the system alyse just one moment....still taking a look alyse....just to let you know the global outage that you are talking about that had the service down for 5 days is actually still open and is still effecting some sidekick customers...unfortunately there s not if your device is experiencing 2 dots it may still have the service issue ga

(relief) (ca 7958 F) yeah i know a lot of people have been experiencing again the same problem that they had 5 days ago and have been XX calling in unfortunately right now al XX all i can advise you of is that we are still aware that there is problems with the gprs network and we are constantly working on it to ge tthXX get that fixed for you and i certainly realize how frustrating this is for you ga

if this keeps going on tomorrow.... im hoping to get another $5 credit! :fingersx:

What a joke???

Im sure majority of SK users are deafies like me. When I recieve the e mail from Tmo, they apolgized for the outrage and offer free downloadable files as customer appreciation. Know what these files are??? just music! WHAT A F..Kin JOKE? I can't even hear nor able to use it? Why don't they just give away free games or something so we can download for free, so that everybody can equally take advantege of this? This is UNTHINKABLE of Tmo!

Sidekicks are supposed to be about communication for the deaf communities not about $5 credits. Wake up! That's why I dont use the Sidekick. I have a human being that serves as my sidekick.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Sidekicks are supposed to be about communication for the deaf communities not about $5 credits. Wake up! That's why I dont use the Sidekick. I have a human being that serves as my sidekick.

Richard
Fucking bullshit you had side kick supernez@tmail.com :bsflag:

Attachments

• roehm.gif
    roehm.gif
    655 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back