Anyone dont celebrate for Thanksgiving Day?

Australia doesn't have any sort of relation with 'thanksgiving' == no offense, AD'ers. Time for Christmas!

As for London, I wouldn't mind being there right now. I would love to be able to have an internship in London. Perhaps later in life when my DD is older and out on her own that I could go to London.

I've always wondered... what does DD stand for?

eh.. I didn't look at topic right lol I am tired for sure.. :P I'm gonna post it in right topic... but I don't like thanksgiving but it can be boring I can agree with you I don't blame you people... ;)

If my whole family are away for Thanksgiving. I will find something to do for myself to stop by at the shelter to serve the homeless foods, that will makes me feel good. Or stop by one of my friends. :D

If my whole family are away for Thanksgiving. I will find something to do for myself to stop by at the shelter to serve the homeless foods, that will makes me feel good. Or stop by one of my friends. :D

I'm with you, Sosie. Except the "trying" part. Did, or did not. There is no did.

I'm with you, Sosie. Except the "trying" part. Did, or did not. There is no did.

Actually, I never volunteer to serve the homeless the foods. I said if my whole family are away for Thanksgiving, which didn't happen. Thank you for pointing me out. ;)

I need to tell my hubby that we should commit one Thanksgiving every other year to help the homeless.

i dont care for it honestly. Why have a holiday to celebrate "giving thanks like the pilgrims did" when the pilgrims eventually slaughtered all the indians eventually anyway? Its kind of like Columbus day. The hell we need to celebrate that for? All Columbus did was enslave a few hundred indians and was a major asshole to his crew. "Well, he discovered the new world." Haha, seriously--who really gives a crap? Anyway, thanksgiving is just a day to sit on your merry ass and get fat. Nothing more, nothing less. If you really were thankful you'd be giving thanks everyday, or any other day. Just another retarded hallmark holiday. HOWEVER, i do like to eat and the football competition is usually outstanding so in retrospect i shouldnt be complaining but if the US govt decided to become fascist overnight and outlaw thanksgiving, im not gonna cry over it.

Back